1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone tell me why I'm not getting accepted

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by GoodByeLinks.com, Jan 20, 2017.

1. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    By the way if anyone cares they should check out this article written by Alex Chris (Digital marketing consultant, author, been in digital marketing since 2002):

https://www.digitalmarketingpro.net/how-to-get-accepted-to-adsense-335/

He's saying pretty much the same thing that I've said in this thread:

• Apply for adsense after your website receives at least 100 unique visitors per day. Rules have become more strict and it may be difficult to get accepted if you don’t have a decent amount of traffic.
    and...
    • A website with decent traffic.

qwikad.com, Jan 22, 2017 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He might be expert in digital marketing but I was got approved an blog with only 20 visitor per day traffic.

I have sold that to one of member here & he too applied for new AdSense account & got approved with that blog.

Furquan Ahmed, Jan 22, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Consider yourself lucky. By the way, how long did you have your blog?

You see a lot of folks apply with a new site and, of course, most of them get rejected. They start adding more content, they try to make their site look more attractive / professional. They apply again and get rejected again. All they have to do is let their site mature, gradually adding more content, gaining more traffic. After 6 months or so the likelihood of them being accepted goes up by 90%. Of course, I do believe a good English (or whatever language the site is written in), good content matter just as much, but a mature site with traffic stands a higher chance of getting accepted right away.

qwikad.com, Jan 22, 2017 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Even if your site is a year old, without the ad code on it they could never know anything about your incoming traffic - except of course if that traffic comes from google search - and from my experience different departments in google dont talk or share info.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    pmf123, Jan 22, 2017 IP