1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sitemap submitted but site not indexed?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by panki90, May 9, 2014.

1. nosheen hayat

nosheen hayat Banned

Best Answers:
    It is on google that how much time he will take to index you all 26 urls. But truth is, It not to sure that google can index all pages if we make sitemap. Google can index pages or website in her own policies not just submit sitemap. Sitemap just show the path for understanding google to index pages fast.
    Hope you understand.
    Thanks

nosheen hayat, May 30, 2016 IP
  2. Roushan Kumar

Roushan Kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google takes time to Index that. So wait for sometimes.

Roushan Kumar, Oct 22, 2016 IP
  3. keerthika

keerthika Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a website which have 27 url, I created a sitemap and submit it but instead of 27 url only 9 url got indexed in Google. Help me how can i force google to index my Site. Help me ASAP.

keerthika, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First, you CANNOT FORCE Google to do ANYTHING.

Second, you did not give us any specs as to when/how you did this.

Third, for a site with ONLY 27 URLS a sitemap is usually NOT needed. Just submitting all 27 URLs is enough to get them all indexed IF they meet Google's standards. I did not add a sitemap until I had over 9 THOUSAND pages and yet Google had no problems finding and indexing them WITHOUT a sitemap.

So, now the questions:

1) WHEN did you submit the sitemap? It can take Google up to SIX months for Google to index a site.
    2) Did you check the sitemap for ERRORS? Errors in the sitemap will cause Google NOT to index your site.
    3) Did you check ALL of your pages for errors? Errors on your pages will confuse Google spiders rendering your pages UNindexable.
    4) Did you check to make sure ALL of the links on your site were correct? NON-working links will cause Google to STOP indexing a site.

mmerlinn, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  5. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Normally google take time to index your website, but for faster indexing just fetch your url in search console and hopefully it will index your url soon.

brajeshyadav, Jan 23, 2017 IP