1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rifat Bin anwar, Jan 17, 2017.

I have a website.the website stays now 3rd page.but don't increase on the 2nd page.I want my website is google the first page.now what can I do?whats the best way for me.what can I do now?

Rifat Bin anwar, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  2. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Generate quality back links for it. Also check your competition

Shahzad Jameel, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  3. Michael L Crowe

Michael L Crowe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your Site is listing on 3rd page then i am sure you makes lots of Backlink. now the matter is good content and good layout , page load time etc ....
    there are so many factors work and depend for google page listing .
    The logic is you have to make a creative content and long length content for people can be stay at list 2 min .
    just try this trick and check magical changes on your site's search result

Michael L Crowe, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  4. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to think what your page is missing when compared to top 10 ranking pages. Chalk out the point in a notebook. Then include the missing point in your page. This will make your page content rich for visitors. Google also ranks pages higher that have -
    1. Images
    2. Videos
    So if you are mission any one of the two, include them.

Backlinks is another major ranking factor. Find out where you can make backlinks for your page. Make only quality backlinks (never make backlinks on spammy website).

Interlink your website pages in such a way that the link juice moves properly from one page to another. Link the current page with other related page of your website.

Promote your web page by sharing it on facebook, twitter, pinterest regularly.

Naina S, Jan 18, 2017 IP
    Shahzad Jameel likes this.
  5. Rifat Bin anwar

Rifat Bin anwar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    really amazing.thank you so much.

thank you so much.

right.thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017
    Rifat Bin anwar, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  6. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is a complex process. You need to take correct actions and work hard to get and maintain ranking. First of all you need to make sure that your site is resourceful. So people link to you.

Then you need to make sure that you offer great experience for your users. So people find your site useful and spend more time on the site. Also they will come back later.

If you can implement above two, you will get ranking naturally.

LinkGenie, Jan 20, 2017 IP