1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many backlink we can create in a day?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by avemfly619, Jan 17, 2017.

guys, suggest me how many backlink can i create a day?

avemfly619, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  2. ankit tiwari

ankit tiwari Member

Best Answers:
    According to matt Cutts -"maybe" if you get 100k backlinks on the same day, that will rise a flag in google spam team.

And approx 18-20 Backlinks/Day

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
    ankit tiwari, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  3. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don’t need thousands of backlinks to get ranking in Google. You should try to improve your content and try to attract backlinks naturally. I generally build less than 20 backlinks per day.

LinkGenie, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  4. rht999999

rht999999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to build only quality links , even if you get only 1-2 backlinks Per Day. Quality & Authoritative Backlinks helps you to rank and make competition hard. Creating 100 spam links may be help for shorter time or instant penalty, Go Slowly and Play Hard in SEO.

rht999999, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  5. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Guidelines says that Backlinks should be created by humans not bots. So if you plan to create thousands of backlinks through bots or by some other means then google will find you and punish your website. The golden rule for creating backlinks is that you maintain the frequency (number of backlinks created over a time period).

Naina S, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  6. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I watched a video lately about this subject. It was a Matt Cutts (Head of spam in Google) video. He said you can create as many links as you want as long as you don't violate Googles rules. Just don't spam.

And here is how you don't spam ...
    1. Create links from commenting on blogs and forums, but it must be relevant and helpful. Not only a link, but provide a helpful information.
    2. When you create articles, write useful articles, not just articles to get a link.

So basically build links that help others, not bother them. Build where it is logical and useful.

And you don't have to build a lot of links to rank. 1 quality link is much better than 1000 spamy links.

FarrisFahad, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  7. ankit tiwari

ankit tiwari Member

Best Answers:
    Yes FarrisFahad You are right I agree with you

ankit tiwari, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  8. Vices

Vices Peon

Best Answers:
    You can build as many as you want.
    There is no point in building lots of useless links. Better get powerful links in small numbers than a load of useless links.

Vices, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  9. ankit tiwari

ankit tiwari Member

Best Answers:
    You can do the number of links that you want to get, but do not do it too much, you have to make sure to maintain a constant number of links every week, For example, 60 links per week

ankit tiwari, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  10. MarkNolte

MarkNolte Peon

Best Answers:
    I created 10-30 high & low-quality backlinks a day for my eCommerce Website. So you can do that if your site is eCommerce based.

MarkNolte, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  11. Ramonchek

Ramonchek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For new websites 20 domains per month (backlinks what really indexed and cached by google). For old websites it`s 35-100/month

Ramonchek, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  12. junaidshahid

junaidshahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of creating backlinks build relation with bloggers which are using commentluv is the best way work less and get more backlinks of authoritative site

junaidshahid, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  13. Henryjorge

Henryjorge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend that you focus on quality links, focusing on getting at least one quality backlink a day, if youre serious about it. This can either be a guest post, a press release on a good website, a social media share on a decent active page. Stuff like that, focus on those things and you wont have to worry of the number of backlinks.

Henryjorge, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  14. junaidshahid

junaidshahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I
    I'm agreed with you !

junaidshahid, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  15. richwashington

richwashington Member

Best Answers:
    Nowadays backlinks are just old story. If your website have more traffic and you don't have backlinks then its helpful. I don't know why people run for backlinks then traffic? There are many ways to get loads of traffic. You may find that on Google.

Hope this helps.

richwashington, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  16. junaidshahid

junaidshahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey dear, may be you are right but without backlinks you never get ranked because google will only give you authority when other authorities site give you reference with dofollow links and it will increase your organic searches

junaidshahid, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  17. richwashington

richwashington Member

Best Answers:
    Just think do Cococola, Pepsico have built backlinks? No they are up for their brand and direct traffic. So try to create traffic not backlinks.

richwashington, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  18. junaidshahid

junaidshahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your thoughts dear, can you estimate how much they spend on advertise their products to get that traffic?
    by the way their are lot of bloggers who are ranked higher than these brands without spending any penny on adverts and earning thousands of dollar per day..

junaidshahid, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  19. richwashington

richwashington Member

Best Answers:
    Dear junaidshahid,

They are not spending behind traffic they are spneding it for selling product directly. And these both are different. less people buy online from these brands, generally people buy it from local market.

richwashington, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  20. Pakiisp

Pakiisp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Answer to your question is: Build backlinks as much as you can, but make sure they're relevant and are from high quality sites. Also work on content marketing. Create high quality content in-depth that attract natural backlinks. Google loves natural backlinks!

Pakiisp, Jan 21, 2017 IP