1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If I could turn back time, If I could find a way

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by sarahk, Jan 15, 2017.

Apparently The Donald can turn back time and get people to recast their votes...

upload_2017-1-16_8-49-47.png

sarahk, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  2. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where are you reading that....?

grpaul, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The Donald hahaha that sounds funny. I am sure that was your intention :)

dcristo, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am not reading it that way either. He's implying that in the future that number will only get higher. Keep in mind that in 4 years he could be re-elected. But I am sure the planted lib idiots (I guarantee you someone is paying them to be there) that keep commenting in every Trump's tweet day in and day out are having a ball.

qwikad.com, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Trust me, it's not only the liberal media. We've (ie NZ) totally drunk the conservative coolaid and am only just wising up to the destruction of our Unions and workers rights - yet we still sit back completely shocked and our newspapers run cartoons like this:

[​IMG]

You can keep kidding yourself that someone is paying them, or you can accept that some people just have alternate points of view.

sarahk, Jan 15, 2017 IP
    Bushranger likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    None of this is going to happen. You guys are concerned / scared for nothing. Everything will be fine. As a conservative, I am taken aback by the non-stop assaults on Trump and his character. I'd understand if the libs themselves were an example of good morals and character, but they are not. They accuse Trump of everything they themselves are capable of doing or have already done.

Hey, remember there were paid rioters at Trumps rallies. It wouldn't surprise me if someone was paid to post those nasty, vile things in the comments. Not at all, knowing what the other side is capable of doing.

qwikad.com, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  7. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com that's freakingly insane. Just shows that you really can buy anything in America!

sarahk, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that Trump was commenting on two political issues: 1., he won previously "solid blue" states from Billary, and 2., that this was part of a years-long trend under Obama in which the Democrats lost over 1,000 seats in Congress and state governor offices/legislatures. Not too hard to predict that this trend will continue and that the Democrats will lose even more offices in the mid-terms and Trump will pick up even more conservative support, as a result. Keep in mind that, despite the lamestream media trying to paint the U.S. in turmoil right now because of the paid agitators and idiot celebrities giving them fodder, the country is behind Trump's policies.

jrbiz, Feb 4, 2017 IP