1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tutorial for creating a mobile version of a WP website using CSS

Discussion in 'CSS' started by lowriderzzz, Jan 8, 2017.

Hello! Could I ask you to recommend me a good tutorial (course or youtibe video) for creating a mobile version of a WordPress website using CSS and not plug-ins.

Thank you!

lowriderzzz, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  2. devcake

devcake Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

If you need to build Wordpress theme I recommend you to watch this course form Lynda.com: WordPress - Building Themes from Scratch Using Underscores.
    https://www.lynda.com/WordPress-tutorials/WordPress-Building-Themes-from-Scratch-Using-Underscores/417653-2.html

You will learn how to build complex custom themes using the _s (aka Underscores) starter theme and how to customize advanced responsive design.
    Also, you will understand the WordPress template hierarchy and mobile-first design, creating functions, adding custom JavaScript, applying styles, and more.

Hope this will help you.

devcake, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  3. lowriderzzz

lowriderzzz Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and thank you for your reply.

Instead of building a completely new WP theme, I rather want to customize and modify already existing themes. I bare to make some simple CSS editing for desktop version of the theme, yet I struggle with the mobile responsive design.

I'll check the course. Hope it will do the job.

lowriderzzz, Jan 13, 2017 IP