1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the things I should look for to know if my blog is WORKING?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by bxuser, Jan 10, 2017.

Hello,

A few months ago I read some where about "How long / How much time you give bloggings a try" to know if it's right for you or not. I can't seem to find it.

I want to know what are the things I should look for to see if my blog is working or not?

I was looking at my stats and my bounce rate is below 50% the traffic is increasing and the average time spent on the blog was around 20 minutes.

The DA and PA has increased also.

Google is not sending any visitors to the blog. :(

bxuser, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  2. EngineErica

EngineErica Peon

Best Answers:
    If your bounce rate is below 50% and your traffic is increasing then you are doing well. Do you have a call to action button to start building an email list? You could then see how well your email converts. If you are passionate about it and enjoy doing so, keep it up!

EngineErica, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  3. bxuser

bxuser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply.

I need to read up on collecting emails plus I want to give something in return for the emails like a free ebook or something like that.

bxuser, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  4. sowers

sowers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Things take a while to happen in google, there are many competitors, but their metrics are excellent and you will receive more and more visitors, have a lot of patience and work hard

sowers, Feb 10, 2017 IP