1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much can I sell CPMINCENT.COM for?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by LuckySamurai, Oct 8, 2016.

Hello everyone,

I was just going through my domain's list when I found CPMINCENT.COM laying around uselessly. It used to be a CPM ad network for a couple of websites, but I have since then moved the script (Ad Manager Pro) to a sub-domain of my other website so I have absolutely no use for cpmincent any more.

It has a domain authority of 6 and page authority of 21 (not much, I know). I registered it back in 2012 so that makes it some 4 years old. It only has one page indexed in Google mainly because it was a private network and I never actually intended to turn it into a full blown professional ad network although the idea did cross my mind a couple of times.

I guess one of the reasons why I never bothered to get it going was the fact that you're going to need a more capable hosting plan for a service such as this (I was on a shared package).

So my question to you is how much do you think this domain name is worth? The keywords themselves are fairly good in my opinion which make it worth holding on to no matter what.

What do you think?

LuckySamurai, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  2. Ahmednawaz

Ahmednawaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sell on Sedona.com or do a quick search , voodoo.com is best but they accepting not a single domain , I think it's worth under 100$ my honest openion

Ahmednawaz, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  3. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The best way to check is to get a domain appraisal or use an online tool.

I took the time and did one for you. And unfortunately it come up as the following:

Estimated Value: $ 0.00

You can do a test for yourself. This is a great tool I've used many of times.

https://www.freevaluator.com/

daniel27lt, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  4. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Also just to add to my last reply. Some great sites to sell domains on are the following:

sedo.com
    flippa.com
    bido.com
    namecheap.com

5. Overflame

Overflame Active Member

Best Answers:
    $0, sorry.

Overflame, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  6. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, I know what you mean. I have had the very same results.

But you got to keep in mind. Real words have more value and 1 word will have more value then 2.

What does you domain stand for?