1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Logo tools

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Forsh, Dec 23, 2016.

Let me say first, I am a graphic designer, but I don't like it very much. :) I don't know how the heck I fell into that.
    These days, I want to spend more time using tools, deploying my little websites and such, and not have to keep my face pinned in Illustrator or Photoshop, because I am one piky-butt graphic designer, and I will never be satisfied.
    Every logo creation tool seems to bait me in, have me go through the entire process, and then have me pay after it's done. I don't mind paying for others' time and work, it's just that right now, I have no need for a complete branding package -- which includes logos -- I just need to pump out a few as I am making up my mind on where I want to go with a few things.
    Do any of you use a logo generator that is decent and fast and free? Even if it has a 30-day trial or similar?

Forsh, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  2. ale_steve

ale_steve Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    maybe you think logo design is simple but no its a big process to get to know this world so i recomand to use illustrator
    and do practice after a will you will be doing great this is how i started hating logo design now is one of the main things i do like in my web site if you want you can check it out bro
    Have a good day
    and i wish my answer was clear :) .

ale_steve, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I feel like my whole world has been tipped upside down. A professional actively using amateur's tools?

sarahk, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  4. Forsh

Forsh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct, I was a Jr. Graphic Designer many years back, and there was a very distinct difference between designer and what they preferred to use. The graphic designers in our marketing department that had lots of experience in branding, loved Illustrator, and equally loved taking 1-month do create branding packages. I was better with more technical things, so I enjoyed to page layouts and working with typography.

Forsh, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  5. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't learn painting design or T-shirt design and got it printed, sell them on Ebay.com and people selling old hand-made paintings on street of Europe heritage cities will have colors of their paintings faded within few week as Sun rays fall on their painting.
    I think also read blog of John Chow also to learn more about this and big companies doing this.

jaguar34, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  6. dam pointing

dam pointing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with it every graphic designer prefers to use adobe illustrator because of its easy understanding but just knowing how to use tool is not sufficient for designing logo a person needs to have incredulous knowledge of peoples taste and should have great imagination.

dam pointing, Apr 23, 2018 IP
  7. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why use logo generator when its simple to use Free Graphics Design tools and easy to learn with practicing the graphics designing.

jaguar34, Apr 29, 2018 IP
  8. Gracie Tallis Fetch

Gracie Tallis Fetch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nowadays, if you research enough logos, you can see that even some big designers copy logos from books like Logo Lounge or most of logos are adapted on a specific business. So, don't get that surprised, accept this fact. Actually logo generators can help designers what NOT to do :)

Gracie Tallis Fetch, Mar 19, 2019 IP
  9. Hafeez_CreativeHead

Hafeez_CreativeHead Peon

Best Answers:
    The illustrator is the best for me:)

Hafeez_CreativeHead, Sep 24, 2021 IP