1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Politics? WordPress management turns Evil and attempts to make me look bad

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SNTJJ, Jan 8, 2017.

A review after 2 years: the motive to ban the Above The Fold Optimization plugin has remained unknown.

Several days ago, we decided to remove the plugins and public addressing of the issue on Github.

The plugin was moved: https://github.com/o10n-x/above-the-fold-optimization

For anyone looking for an outside perspective, the following reply from a user may provide an insight.

wp-ban.png

It appears that users were not allowed to discuss the banning on WordPress.org.

For any questions we can be reached by email or Github.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    SNTJJ, Jan 8, 2017 IP
    NAZAM.COM likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It certainly appears that the moderator has been heavy handed (been accused of that from time to time) and there will be other points of view on this. If I had to edit 100 posts here you'd be pretty certain to get banned but perhaps they should have noticed before things got that far? At this forum, if you made 10 posts with a bad signature you'd be sure to be reported.

I'd just wait it out, keep doing what you are doing and they'll get sick of having to approve your comments.

sarahk, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  3. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah,

Thanks a lot for your reply and insight as a moderator!

Regarding the signature, I did not provide it for self interest and nothing was advertised. The signature "name,email" was provided as a service for users to let them know who I was (a real name) + my email for (sensitive) information. Users often do not want to share a link to their website in a topic, so it would enable them to start a private conversation about an issue. The support topics were mostly about advanced technical issues such as Google PageSpeed optimization and often a user provided access to their websites and I helped them for free (to learn from and to make the plugin better).

The email was intended as a shortcut for users to reach the author of the plugin. Something that is a service quality, not advertisement.

According to the WordPress forum rules I did nothing wrong and would actually be allowed to make a small advertising in topics related to my own themes or plugins.
    Therefor it is clear to me that it is intentional wrongdoing by the moderator / WordPress management. (I don't think that the moderator handles on his own).

I am thankful that the situation can be discussed here and that the topic is not removed! It is important for me that potential corruption will come to light to prevent it from damaging others.

Best Regards,
    Jan Jaap

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    SNTJJ, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Although I'm a WordPress user/dev I don't use their forums often so I can't speak for them or know what others do but their rules state:

upload_2017-1-9_10-42-36.png

So it appears that any signature - helpful or not - is against the rules. They may have a habit of turning a blind eye, but you don't have a leg to stand on if a moderator is OCD about the rules.

Your signature contained the word "pro" and perhaps that was seen as promoting a paid service?

Oh, and I wouldn't be too worried about the Government thing. If they wanted to "punish" you for that you wouldn't be "guessing". I created waves a few years back and on returning from an overseas trip was grilled by Immigration about my occupation etc even though my nationality and right to return shouldn't have been in doubt. I tackled a senior investigator on the case about that and he assured me that there was no connection. Sometimes you just get spooky coincidences.

sarahk, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Rules are rules. If you, for instance, start posting your email address or a link to your site below the Best Regards on this forum I, assume, you too will get warned and possibly banned. My question to you would be why the hell would you even argue with the WP mod(s) if you have a plugin directly associated with their service? I am sure it's in their power to make your plugin stop working all of a sudden.

If anyone takes on the government (I mean exposing corruption and stuff) and expects no repercussions he/she is naive.

qwikad.com, Jan 8, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Maybe, but you wouldn't be left guessing - especially in Holland, didn't that documentary maker get gunned down at his own front door?

this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    sarahk, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  7. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the additional insight / information.

The rules you listed are on a different URL than the URL that is linked in my 100 support messages. The moderator replaced my signature with a link to WordPress rules that forbid "advertising", making it appear that I posted advertising / spam.

The rules you listed do not say a signature is not allowed. The rules discourage a signature for the quality of the forums.

The rule holds a purpose: to improve scanning of information in support topics. The email I listed also holds a direct purpose: a short link to initiate a private conversation with the plugin author.

Most users use the same signature: regards, name, email / website. Even in the topic that the moderator replied angrily as if I did something wrong, the support seeking user uses a similar signature with his website instead of an email.

Regards,
    Name Surname
    Manager @ http // website.com​

I believe I deserve a little respect and not the tone of the moderator that selects me for his rant, replacing my signature with a rule against advertising in 100 support posts while replying beneath a post with the same signature that he leaves untouched. He attacks the plugin author and leaves regular users alone. That isn't right.

It is not logical what has happened. It is clearly an attempt to make me look as if I was spamming users. That is a crime in my opinion.

The free plugin has cost me a lot of time. A lot of extra time (beyond the needs for our professional service) to make WordPress users happy.

Sometimes you just get spooky coincidences.
    I agree but I do wonder what could have motivated the moderator to do what he did. I was providing quality free support to users. I did not deserve to be positioned as a spammer.

SNTJJ, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  8. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Over the years I've seen people on this forum slamming various services only to eventually show their true face: that they were intolerant, immature loud mouth haters. I am not saying you're one of them maybe, indeed, what you're saying is 100% accurate, but in my experience anyone who takes time to come to this (and other) forums to slam a company or a person is usually just as guilty as the company or the person he/she is trying to smear. It's just my personal experience (and it has proven to be 99.9% accurate).

9. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi qwikad,

Thank you for your insight!

I have certainly no intend to slam a company. I am author of a WordPress plugin that receives appreciation by many users. My foremost interest naturally is a good relationship with WordPress.

There are no conflicting interests. I am actually developing several technologies that can be made available as a WordPress plugin, such as a plugin for real instant website speed + 99,9% real HTML data transfer saving for WordPress websites. Up to 1000x better result than Google AMP and Polaris from MIT.

Those plugins, among which "Advanced WordPress Optimization" that offers up to 50x better speed and performance than existing plugins such as W3 Total Cache (professional level HTTP optimization for WordPress), make me believe that there must be a special interest from WordPress management in me as a plugin author. I therefor can't believe that the moderator did it randomly on his own. It is a clear attempt to make me look really bad to users.

Users looking at the plugin will now think that I posted some form of spam under my support messages while I provided support completely free and with no benefit other than to help others.

Best Regards,
    Jan Jaap

SNTJJ, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  10. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    I see. Are there similar plugins in existence? If you happened to share some of that info on their board maybe someone is trying to tear you down feeling that they now have to compete with you. You never know. Either way, I hope you can settle it peacefully. You really don't want to piss the WP staff off to the point your services are no longer welcome there. Just keep that in mind.

11. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi qwikad,

I believe WP may be lucky to have an innovator such as me devoting a significant amount of time to provide services for their platform to make their users happy.

Despite the loss, maybe I should be happy to have received their message early to prevent further damage.

Best Regards,
    Jan Jaap

SNTJJ, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've just been through https://wordpress.org/support/topic/you-can-send-the-previous-version/ and Google's cached version and if that's a typical example of your posts there then I'm perplexed. Admittedly I haven't looked at how other authors handle signatures but it does appear to be within their guidelines or worth a friendly email to correct.

That said, and I love WordPress, it's shite as forum software. Signatures should never be in the body of a post, should automatically update when changed at a central point (ie profile settings). Maybe if they followed the lead of real forums they wouldn't have this problem.

sarahk, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  13. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarah,

Thanks a lot for your sincere feedback and time to look at my posts!

I simply intended to provide quality support and for that reason listed the email so that users may contact me (the author of the plugin) easily. The topics were mostly about advanced technical and sometimes sensitive information.

As you can see in that topic, most users use the same signature. The moderator left those signatures untouched.

Why would a moderator, without a warning or previous interaction, invest a significant effort to replace my signature with a link to anti-spam in 100 posts?

I also came to like WordPress a lot, and to see it - professionally - as a platform that I would like to support in advanced technical innovation. As I mentioned in a previous post, maybe I should be happy to have received this warning early. If it is corruption that WordPress management could not stop, they may have done me a favor. The damage would be much greater if I invested years of my time and have plugins blocked or removed in a similar way.

Best Regards,
    Jan Jaap

SNTJJ, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  14. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    My WordPress account is already blocked for days, leaving support questions unanswered. My reply to the moderator is not published, leaving it censored.

The signatures and links of the users has been left untouched. Even in the post above the post of the moderator:

[​IMG]

Why did the moderator ignore the signature of the other users? The motive could be to make it look as if I posted something else, an indication of evil intent.

The link that replaces my signature links to information related to advertisement on forums unrelated to my own themes and plugins, indicating that I must have posted severe spam for the moderator to act in the way that he did.

It is an evil deed by WordPress management that I regret very much. I have invested a ton of time in the free plugin. I expected a thank you and a friendly treatment and instead I get smeared as a spammer.

I am truly 100% honest and have done nothing wrong. I have never advertised anything on WordPress forums.

I am thankful that this forum offers the opportunity to discuss the situation!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    SNTJJ, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  15. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    My reply to the moderator is still censored and my access to WordPress forums is still blocked. Even if the moderator handled on his own it is suspicious that WordPress management hasn't acted and restored my access by now.

I've updated the plugin and added the following notice. Publishing an update via SVN remains possible.

[​IMG]

It appears that WordPress management decided to ignore the issue (there has been no email or other communication initiative and there was no previous warning or notice before the actions of the moderator). An other explanation for the continued block and silence is that they prepare other actions and are working on their story.

The motive... I've simply contributed a quality service to the platform that was appreciated by users and I was providing quality free support.

SNTJJ, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  16. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    WordPress access is still blocked and users are posting weird errors that should not be possible unless WordPress would contain a bug. If new users would look at the forum, they would see really dangerous errors and are scared away.

[​IMG]

Also still no email or communication initiative from WordPress.

It looks like a personal attack.

Does anyone have an advise what I could do to get the slander undone?

SNTJJ, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  17. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They might be afraid about your plugin popularity. As they have some plugin made by high $$$ payer & also have there own WP Super Cache

Anyway thanks for making this awesome plugin, I have activated your plugin on all my WordPress websites.

Furquan Ahmed, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  18. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to express my thanks to the users of this forum for providing attention and support. It seems that it has made a great difference and that it may have played a role to offset the original plans by WordPress to delete our Above The Fold Optimization plugin, which they ultimately did earlier this year.

We published new Advanced Optimization plugins (Google Lighthouse optimization) and all our plugins including the old Above The Fold Optimization plugin were deleted. They destroyed our optimization business because nobody knows why they did it. Most people will believe that there is something wrong with either me, my business or the plugins because we were banned by WordPress.org. Not even I have an idea what could have motivated WordPress to do their apparent hate crime against me or my business. I simply provided a quality plugin that was loved by 20,000 users + I provided high quality free support for years.

I am 100% reliable. I have nothing to hide, which is why I chose to address the issue in public. WordPress has remained silent...

For people interested in the full story, it is available on Github.

https://github.com/o10n-x/wordpress-css-optimization/issues/4

SNTJJ, Sep 6, 2018 IP
  19. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    For those who wondered what happened after the apparent attack by WordPress. Regrettably, the attacks continued in private and my landlord attacked my health.

Due to severe corruption issues, it was decided to publish a public indictment for the crime.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.e-scooter.nl%2Fcorruptie%2F
    Dutch: https://www.e-scooter.nl/corruptie/

With regard to the WordPress plugin project.

The project was attacked from multiple angles. A US partner from Hollywood (ex. CEO) proved to be a saboteur that played a billionaire joke on the project. He went to meet with billionaires and asked me and another partner to wait, ultimately for two years, with zero results.

The CEO exited the company and the plugin was reformatted into Style.Tools (FEO plugin).

Paired with the optimization plugin project a demo site was created: www.e-scooter.co. The demo was a success. The website has received visitors from 228 a countries and is visited from 174 countries per week on average.

Despite the ban on WordPress.org, the project was a success.

One of the latest customers of the company PageSpeed.pro is Vice President at Mastercard. He was satisfied with the new plugin and it has been delivering results (top positions in Google).

Google also posted a link to Style.Tools recently in their developers documentation.

It shows that there was nothing wrong with the company or project.

This forum may have played a key role in how things evolved.

I wish you much strength and safety in the coming period!

SNTJJ, Mar 24, 2020 IP
  20. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    If anyone is interested in an investigative journalism project, some details are published on the following URL:

https://pagespeed.pro/corruption.php

While I do not have evidence yet, it appears that the attacks by my landlord may be related and that the people tied to the saboteur from Hollywood are the same people that are now trying to destroy my living space and physical health, as a sort of retaliation.

The name of the film company from the ex-partner was named "Stray (bum)..." and the admin email of his website was "". The landlord essentially tried to destroy my living place (using Hazardous level air pollution) so that I ended up without a living place for half a year or more. All my furniture was destroyed and the landlord ignored the damage in a way that proves intent. There is clear evidence that the lanlord intended to make me homeless for half a year or more so there must have been a motive to do that.

It may be interesting for some (as outsiders) to discover truth. There have been many people affected by what happened, it would be good for them aswell to discover the true motive behind what happened.

How can it be possible that "out of the blue" a popular WordPress optimization plugin is banned, apparently for "no reason"? Maybe they intended to help me get rid of the bad people that had infected the project.

If anyone is interested in the case (e.g. for investigative journalism or otherwise), the case has been made public on the following address:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.e-scooter.nl%2Fcorruptie%2F
    https://www.e-scooter.nl/corruptie/

If the people who are now attacking me in private are the same people that destroyed the WordPress plugin, they harmed all previous users of the optimization plugin who had been happy with the plugin for the results that the plugin delivered for SEO. The plugin has been essential for many online businesses.

If anyone is interested in an investigative project or is interested in information, you can reach me on .

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    SNTJJ, Apr 5, 2020 IP