1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mini Tutorial - Facebook Traffic [WORKS!]

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by MrLeN, Dec 28, 2016.

?

Do you like this article?

1. Yes, it's great. Thanks!

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Meh, whatever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, it's stupid.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't really care.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. We already knew all this! Duh. *rollseyes*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I am just sharing a little tidbit of information that works wonders for me. I could easily charge for this information by creating a little webinar or something, because it's so useful, but I hate it when people do that. Why don't people just tell you their "secrets"? What harm will it do to cooperate?

Anyway, basically you need a couple of things:

1). A WordPress Blog that is set up to share posts on facebook. ie: When you share a blog post, facebook gets the thumbnail, description for the post and all that good stuff.

2). A facebook account (you don't even need a facebook page for this, just a profile).

Ok, so, here's what to do.

1). Keep your eye out for some breaking news. ie: "Schwarzenegger Reveals that he has a twin brother". Add a video about it to your blog post. It doesn't have to be your own video. Add an inciting Schwarzenegger featured image.

2). This is the secret part! Do a search on facebook for "Schwarzenegger". Find a post that has lots of comments. Some posts can have hundreds of comments. Add a comment relating to the post. ie: "Yeah, Schwarzeneger was great in the movie Twins", and drop your blog post link right after your comment.

The reason this works is that if you add a comment to heaps of other comments, everyone who has left a comment gets notified. Secondly, when you post a link inside the comment, it displays a thumb preview, so people are very likely to see it. Thirdly, the content is related, so people will not only click on it but will also click like. This can move your post to top comments too.

Every time I write a blog post, I always go and add a comment with my link to some related posts on facebook. It always attracts a heap of likes and comments. I also have facebook comments on the bottom of my blog post, sometimes people leave a comment there too.

Anyway, just thought I'd help y'all out with some really useful information that actually works. If you create several blog posts per day, and do this, within a couple of months you will have hundreds of people visiting your website every day.

Plus, the "buzz" is really got for SEO, so you get higher rankings too. I also recommend linking out to three other blogs with related content. I like to link to WordPress blogs and try to get the trackbacks/pingbacks (backlinks) happening. I also always leave a comment with the URL of my related blog post as well.

If you make 2 posts a day, you'll have 60 blog posts in one month. If you link to three blogs and drop your link in three comments on facebook, you'll literally have several hundred sources of traffic to your blog.

If you create one blog like that each month. Say a mini site, you could have 12 blogs, 720 pages of content and over 4,000 sources of traffic -- not including the search engine traffic you will have began to attract during all of this.

You're welcome.

*Arnold doesn't really have a twin brother.

MrLeN, Dec 28, 2016 IP
  2. paul jumbo

paul jumbo Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tips I never thought of it

I will bookmark this thread for reference

paul jumbo, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  3. Vices

Vices Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting method, nothing exceptionally new but definitely useful. Thanks for the share!
    Although you have to be more on point with the comments.

Vices, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The first method is "So Stupid" idea, as facebook very strick with free advertising they even ban your account for spamming.

Furquan Ahmed, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  5. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ahmed is right. Your account will get banned faster than you can say a sassy and funny pun.

ErgoPrime, Jun 27, 2017 IP