1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by RedInspires, Jan 2, 2017.

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year.

I am fairly new to the world of blogging. I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with guest blogging. I was looking into submitting posts to websites who are looking to feature authors of any kind. A lot of these websites want original content (blogs that have not been published elsewhere) so my question is: do I have to submit a different blog to each website or can I submit the same piece more than once?

If anyone has any other information that may be of value regarding guest blogging, I would love to hear it!

RedInspires, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  2. EngineErica

EngineErica Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, they all need to be different. To make it a little easier on you, you should reach out to the sites beforehand and pitch them your idea. Then you should get things started when you get a reply!

EngineErica, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  3. WP Screamer

WP Screamer Member

Best Answers:
    Most Blogs that accept Guest Posts have a "Write for Us" page or something similar that outlines their rules and/or guidelines, if not contact the Editor. They will clearly state ( Or Should ) their rules governing Duplicate Content. I cannot imagine them not including that in their rules. I know I stress it strongly!

WP Screamer, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  4. Nata_nata

Nata_nata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, the idea to start with guest postig is great! in 99% cases they really sate that they want original content (first time published) but you can go the other way around and do a little of rewriting ;)

What niche did you choose for blogging?

Nata_nata, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  5. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ah, Guest Post!!!!

Guest Post isn't just create content and submit to blog. Of course, Its good thing but we have to be write very nice content and take care about to select blog.

Ask below questions yourself before choose Guest Blog-
    1) Is it related to my niche?
    2) Is It established blog or just new?
    3) Is the blog only created to publish guest post or its real?
    4) Do they have PA (Page Authority) /DA (Domain Authority)? (Refer https://moz.com/learn/seo/domain-authority in case if you don't know) (There are several tools where you can check DA/PA)
    5) Contact to blog owner and tell him/her very frankly that I want to publish content to your blog and give them promise you won't submit similar content to anywhere else.
    6) Do they allow Dofollow link OR how many links can place within body area OR allow Signature etc? Most of blogger can allow max. 2 links within body area and I personally won't prefer to add more than 2 links.

I hope above information will help you choose best guest posts.

Thanks,
    Hardip

hardip2057, Jan 27, 2017 IP