1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ronda Rousey Gets Knocked Out In 48 Seconds In UFC 207.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by qwikad.com, Dec 31, 2016.

I really feel bad for her. If you remember her last KO didn't sit all that well with her. She got depressed, even suicidal afterwards. I just hope she can recover from this one and go on with her life leaving her ultimate fighting career behind.

qwikad.com, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    She seems mentally unstable I doubt she will fight again in the UFC. I don't really feel sorry for her at all she seems like a real bitch. Winning ain't everything.

dcristo, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When I said I feel bad for her, I didn't mean "Oh, poor Ronda", it was more like where the hell is she going to go from here? Her UFC career is probably over. Hollywood would probably never invite her for any new role... She's in a pickle whichever way you look at it. I just hope she's not going to resort to drugs or alcohol to escape it all.

PS On a positive note, even though it was probably one of the worst losses in the UFC history, she still walked away with $3 mil whereas Amanda Nunes got $200k.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    qwikad.com, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Someone particpates in a sport that involves frequent blows to the head and you wonder that she suffers from mental illness?

sarahk, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't think it relates to that at all but I see your point. She was absolutely dominating the division up until 2 fights ago.

I think its more to do with her upbringing/mindset, who she associates with (having too many yes people in her corner), and thinking she was this perfect human being that could do no wrong. The identity of being undefeated got to her head and when she had the first loss it completely broke her. I am sure it also didn't help that the UFC made her the poster girl.

The reality is because women's MMA is still in its infancy, Ronda could rely on her elite judo skills to win her fights. She would hip toss opponents to the ground and armbar them in the first round and most of her opponents had no defense to this. She thought she was unbeatable. But she isn't a well-rounded fighter at all. As soon as she faced an opponent with good striking and takedown defense... well her face tells you the rest of the story.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    dcristo, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The power of losing! I'd totally agree that it's intellectually unhealthy to not lose. I've seen it with little kids and professional sports people

sarahk, Jan 1, 2017 IP
    dcristo likes this.