1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UNLIMITED Platform and Geo Targeted Social Media Traffic for 30/60/90+ Days

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Mkcoy, Dec 29, 2016.

Sold To

sigpaa for $19.00

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello dear entrepreneur, If you're looking for floods of traffic to your site, browsing your products. If you're looking for for a certain type of traffic, for a certain type of site, that can be targeted to any type of user or country that is of the best quality then this is the traffic you need!

But first please consider the following. As you all know, a website with no traffic is a website with no sales and earnings and no value! No new email subscribers, no new clicks. Nothing! And what is more, your domains metrics aren't improving either. Not to mention your Analytics showing nothing which is not great if you want to have an authority site and gain peoples trust and value. Advertisers and link buyers wont want to buy links and advertising on your site if it isn't getting any traffic!

The other thing you should know is our traffic service isn't like any other traffic service you can buy on SEOClerks! I'm not just saying that to make you want to buy it, but you wont be able to find another traffic service like this, that has the same geo country and platform targeting options that we do.
    Platform Targeted Traffic
    The other thing you should know is that we're able to target by platform and type of user. We can target any platform of user, any type of desktop or mobile user. We can target most mobile devices and all desktop browsers. Whether you want only Windows or Linux desktop users using either Chrome, Safari, MSIE, Edge, Kindle. Or mobile users using Apple devices, Android devices or BlackBerry, Samsung users etc. Just state when placing your order which you prefer.

[​IMG]
    Search Engine Traffic Available!
    We can send you traffic from ANY social media site or even Search Engine like Google, Bing, MSN, Yahoo etc, that you want. We can even send you organic Search Engine traffic using your targeted keywords. Imagine people searching in the Search Engines for the keywords you're targeting and then visiting YOUR site. That's what you'll get!
    Target and get traffic from all the worlds major search engines!
    [​IMG]
    Country Targeted Traffic
    We can target any country you want as well. We are able to not only target a specific country, so your visitors speak your sites language! But we can target whole regions of the world as well so that you get the people on your site that you want on your site!

Country Targeting Options Available
    America
    The United States of America, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Uruguay, Peru, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Panama, Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, El Salvador.
    Europe
    Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Russia Spain, Sweden, Poland, Switzerland, Turkey, Norway, Romania, Finland, Denmark, Ukraine, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Portugal, Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Croatia, Belarus, Latvia
    Asia
    China, Japan, South Korea , India, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Iran, Thailand, Israel, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Georgia, Bangladesh, Syria, Oman, Qatar
    Africa
    South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Algeria, Tunisia, Nigeria, Seychelles, Mauritius, Sudan, Angola, Tanzania, Zambia Ghana, Namibia, Oceania, Australia, New Zealand, Guam, New Caledonia
    [​IMG]

Features of Our Traffic Service
    • Unlimited real human website traffic 24/7
    • One of a kind unique service on SEOClerks!
    • 27/7 traffic delivered over 30, 60 or 90 days time
    • Low bounce rate avg stay 20-40 seconds
    • High returning visitor rate percentage
    • Longer and larger plans and amounts available
    • 100% Real human people website traffic
    • 100% Google Adsense safe
    • 100% All other Advertiser safe
    • 100% All Google animal updates safe
    • Country & city Geo-Targeting available
    • High quality service by Level 3X seller
    • Traffic started within 1-12 hours of ordering
    • Free tracking panel provide with Goo.gl
    • Sophisticated intelligently built system

FAQ

Is the traffic real people traffic?

We can proudly say that are traffic is 100% genuine people visitors and if you can prove otherwise we'll happily give you a full refund no questions asked! You will notice that the traffic is real people traffic by the way they are interacting with your site.
    Are any bots used to generate/send the traffic?
    No bots used no but tools were used to build what is an intelligently built sophisticated system. It's mainly a web based system. Obviously I can't tell you how it works as it's a trade secret, but if you can prove we use a bot or proxies or anything I'll give your money back no questions asked!
    Is this traffic Google Adsense safe?
    Yes 100% guaranteed. We are sending you traffic to your site from Google itself (or any Search Engine). We're only sending you what Google would send you if someone was to search in Google, see and click on your site.
    Where does the traffic come from what country?
    By default our traffic is world wide from all major countries. However, we are able to target specific countries or regions from America to Europe. Just tell us which country / city you want it from when ordering.
    How many countries / cities can I target?
    By default we send 70/30 mostly US and worldwide. But you may target one country/city per order if you wish. Please state when ordering. Larger plans can choose up to 10+ countries/cities.
    How many platforms can I target?
    By default we already target all platforms so you will get a mix of mobile and desktop users. You an state any you would prefer to target when ordering if you want to target only a specific user on mobile or desktop. Example Google Chrome desktop users or Mobile BlackBerry users
    What site are allowed / what's not?
    - We accept all and any type of site usually except anything illegal.
    - Your website must not use frame breakers or exit page popups.
    - You can't use shortened / redirect URL's.
    How long does the traffic last for?
    The traffic will run for 30 days for standard packages. Or 60 or 90 days for larger plans.
    How much traffic do you send in total or per day?
    You'll get around 300+ per day everyday for 30 days and average about 10,000 in total when all is complete. For longer plans we can send for longer periods of 60 or 90 days. 30 days = 10,000. 60 days = 25,000. 90 days = 50,000.
    What do we need to get started?
    All we need is your website URL. You can use 1 URL per order for small plans and more for larger amounts. For Search Engine Traffic you can use up to 5 keywords. For Social Media traffic you can choose 1 source for small plans or more for larger plans.
    Is there a money back guarantee or refund policy?
    Yes! Obviously like anything you buy, your statutory rights aren't effected. But if we don't send you all the traffic you purchased, we'll give you a full refund no asked questions! Your satisfaction is the main thing above anything else!

If you have any more questions just send me a message!

Traffic Service Plans and Prices
    30 days contractual traffic $19
    60 days contractual traffic $35
    90 days contractual traffic $60

When ordering, please state which social media site or which search engine you want to receive traffic from. Please state if you want to target a country or city or if you want to target a platform type of user. By default we will send 70% US and 30% worldwide traffic.

To order and pay
    You can pay using my PayPal.me link
    For 30 days standard service $19.99

https://paypal.me/arcade/19
    For 60 days standard service $35.00
    https://paypal.me/arcade/35
    For 90 days standard service $60.00
    https://paypal.me/arcade/60

Just place your order then send me your URL and keywords and which platform you want to target.
    You may use up to 1 URL and 5 keywords for the 1-5 service.
    Services 6-10 may use up to 3+ URLs and 15+ keywords.
    Bigger orders can use more URL/keywords.

It's that easy!

Your traffic will start within a few hours.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Mkcoy, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  2. GoodByeLinks.com

GoodByeLinks.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you doing any free trials? I would love to do a review.

GoodByeLinks.com, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No sorry not really, because my other traffic threads on here and there have good reviews already so not really required. Thanks for inquiring anyway.

Mkcoy, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  4. simbow

simbow Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, I have just ordered your service, my website is https://peoplefinder.io I added a note when I paid on PayPal just want to check you have all the relevant details

simbow, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks a lot. Will confirm it and send you a PM with more details when it's started shortly now.

Mike.

Mkcoy, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  6. BinkyM

BinkyM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is source of traffic?

BinkyM, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  7. Mkcoy