1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest 48hrs S-i-m-p-l-e T-shirt design contest. Winner gets $20

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by proteindude, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Piera Chan Love

Piera Chan Love Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keeponlifting8.jpg

Piera Chan Love, Dec 28, 2016 IP
  2. RNHalawi.com

RNHalawi.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey Julian! its been a decade. haha! Glad to see you here! I am not active here on DP for the past 6 years or so but when I saw your contest, that would be a priority to try!

Here is my first entry:
    [​IMG]

RNHalawi.com, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  3. RNHalawi.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my second entry:

[​IMG]

proteindude likes this.
  4. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, this is what I would like to do. I now feel confident that I will end up with something I want. So I will choose four finalists and then it is up to the finalists if they want to do the changes in order to win or they are happy to keep the entries as they are. Because in no more than 24hrs from this post I want to choose the winner. If you are not in the final four designs you can submit additional designs but please keep in mind I am strongly leaning towards the four mentioned below.

Finalist one: @MrAlan_ (I hope you read my first paragraph above). I like your #17 but I need the following: I need the slogan to be more dark grey in color for the letters not white, I also need you to give more grunge effect to the letters as well as the to the background. Please go back to my first example and look at the one names thirty_two. Ignore the white in that example and just look at the white and grey. So more grey instead of white and more grunge effect everywhere and that should be it

Finalist two: @meanymoo I like your entries but they are a little too busy for me. So what I would like is for you to go back to entry #3 and leave it as it is but use instead of the red background the grey background you have in entry #31, and also use the color scheme and effect for the font as in #31. So keep everything as it is in entry #31 but replace the background with the same shape of the red one in #3 and instead of red make it grey. I hope I am not confusing you too much.

Finalist three: @technoguy could you please show me #26 and #28 where the slogan is straight and also for the one with the logo in the oval, please place the oval on the top of the K as some kind of a stamp on an angle (imposed on an angle on top of the K from keep) but both slogans need to be in a straight line and not on an angle.

Finalist four: @RNHalawi.com #43 What a pleasant surprise to see you again Mr. RNHalawi :)) Yes it has been a while...a very long one but it is good to see you again. I very much like your design. I like it that it is simple and clean and yet it also has that grunge feel that I want. I also really like the font you chose. But I still need some changes. I would like to have everything as a single color and not white as I want the colors to blend in a little more with the colours of the tshirt. So please use either a grey for the black or a darker blue for the blue one. In fact, the background faded colours you used for the background (whatever you used behind the t-shirt) are much, much closer to what I am after. I hope it makes sense

I want to thank everyone else that entered this contest and once again it is purely optional if the chosen 4 finalists do the changes or leave everything as it is and await my final decision in no more than 24 hrs from this post

proteindude, Dec 28, 2016 IP
  5. RNHalawi.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow! Thanks for choosing me as one of the four finalists and appreciate the detailed feedback!

Here is my revision:

[​IMG]

proteindude likes this.
  6. vladmokan

vladmokan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    koll2.jpg Untitled-2.jpg koll.jpg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    vladmokan, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  7. Piera Chan Love

Piera Chan Love Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keeponlifting9.jpg

proteindude likes this.
  8. Piera Chan Love

Piera Chan Love Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Feeback welcome...Thank you!

9. Zhanna Polezhaeva

Zhanna Polezhaeva Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello! If there is still a chance, here is my try

T-Shirt3.jpg T-Shirt4.jpg

Zhanna Polezhaeva, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  10. Piera Chan Love

Piera Chan Love Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keeponlifting10.jpg

proteindude likes this.
  11. Piera Chan Love

Piera Chan Love Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keeponlifting10.jpg

proteindude likes this.
  12. zSmartDesign

zSmartDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

zSmartDesign, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  13. zSmartDesign

zSmartDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

zSmartDesign, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  14. agenk

agenk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2 designs opt.
    kol.jpg

kol2.jpg

agenk, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  15. Piera Chan Love

Piera Chan Love Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keeponlifting11.jpg

proteindude likes this.
  16. meanymoo

meanymoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yep 'll read that carefully, will update soon, thankyou

meanymoo, Dec 28, 2016 IP
  17. MrAlan_

MrAlan_ Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

MrAlan_, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  18. meanymoo

meanymoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here it is
    [​IMG]

and with the first font all grey
    [​IMG]

meanymoo, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  19. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for the late feedback.

Although I have chosen the ones I like the most I still want to show my appreciation for the other entries by providing feedback, although I am fairly set on the 4 finalists.

Padurariu Alexandru: #33 I really like the font and the effect you used for it. But I don't think it matches with the background effect which is a little too much and a little too spread out. Nevertheless, if I didn't have other entries I happen to like more, with some tweaking I am sure I could have used your design.

Gorgon: #35 I can see some improvement but I would have placed the top two words next to each other not on top of each other. It would've been very close to what I am after but right now I also have other designs which I think are more suitable.

zSmartDesign: your designs are doing my head in and I mean that in a positive way. because there are elements I like in them but I think overall it is too much. And yet there are elements I like very much hence doing my head in (again in a positive way). I think everything is too spread out and a bit too much and it needs to be simplified. If it wasn't for other entries which I like I am 100% certain that with some tweaking of your design I would've ended up with something very suitable. The best of all of them is #52 but should have used less color and not have been spread out as much. The effect though for the text is really great and although I am still thinking about other designs I still can't get yours out of my head. I even tried to simplify it myself but as you can see from the example below....my paint skills are very limited :)

Piera Chan Love: #37 is again improving. Better choice for the font I see but still missing that grunge look together with the rest of your designs. #38 is a slight step back due to color for the logo. #39 is too busy looking same as #40 and #41 which in a strange way reminds me of the state of Texas. #50 and #51 look too plain

vladmokan: thanks for the entries. Just when I thought I would have a difficult choice to make your number one entry in #46 is making this decision even tougher. I really like your first entry. It looks really, really good but the other two...don't look as good as the first one where the font has that grunge look but the other two do not.

Zhanna Polezhaeva: thank you for entering this contest. That is one cool looking barbell even though I generally do not like using barbells, but yours looks really good. Unfortunately I have to disagree with the rest of the design because even though there are other elements I like in your design overall I find it a little too busy somehow and a little unbalanced if this makes any sense. Again, plenty of elements I like but when put together they just didn't seem to flow as well II would like.

agenk: thanks for the entries but they are not my style. They are a little too much an I was after something cleaner, but still to have that grunge look

MrAlan: thank you for doing the requested changes. I like the positioning of your design but unfortunately the rest of the design isn't suitable because it is missing that rugged, grunge look I was after.

meanymoo: thank you very much for this. I am strongly considering it

I am still deciding and in about 8hrs from the time of this post I will be choosing the winning design. Thanks again for making it hard for me to choose a winner.

Attached Files:

proteindude, Dec 28, 2016 IP
    zSmartDesign and MrAlan_ like this.
  20. Creative_illusion

Creative_illusion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hope I can still make it on time. Here are my entries. Hope I'll get feedback from you. Thank you.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Creative_illusion, Dec 28, 2016 IP