1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Withdrawal Status Still Pending After 2 Days

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by dynavox, Dec 9, 2016.

I placed a PayPal withdrawal request on 7th Wednesday 01:10 hrs. The status is still showing pending on the 9th. This is an Indian account. Can anyone please throw light on why this may be so. This is a new account and I have verified it and also when I received payment from a client the funds were made available in my paypal account when the client confirmed he was satisfied. Any idea why it is taking so long to move from 'pending' to 'completed'.

Thanks for your help.

dynavox, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  2. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes the withdraws can take 3-4 business days here in the US but I don't know how long they take to your country.

I think that you should have it soon so don't worry. ;)

ulterios, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to be patient. There is a major changes happen in Indian Money market and Banking system (Currency ban of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Notes). You will soon receive your funds in your Bank account.

iwebsocial, Dec 12, 2016 IP
  4. dynavox

dynavox Member

Best Answers:

You were right, thanks

dynavox, Dec 12, 2016 IP
  5. ulterios

Best Answers:
    You are most welcome. I am glad that it worked out for you.

Cheers. :)

ulterios, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  6. JonnyRich

JonnyRich Member

Best Answers:
    sometimes happens when they are checking your account due to it being new or you don't get many transactions e.c.t once you have withdrawn a few times the money should go in to your bank account within 2hours max. glad it's sorted now anyway

JonnyRich, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  7. ulterios

Best Answers:
    How are you able to do this?

I have been with Paypal for a very long time and have multiple accounts and different banks and about a day is the shortest I have ever had this happen. The average is a little over a day and a half.

It would be quite a nice feature to be able to get my funds transferred in 2 hours max at times. That way I don't have to plan things so far ahead. I get forgetful at my age! ;)

ulterios, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  8. JonnyRich

JonnyRich Member

Best Answers:
    it works fine with me... maybe it is who you bank with why it takes so long... i am from the UK and am with Barclays and its normally in within 15mins only once as it been 2hours for it to go in.

JonnyRich, Dec 24, 2016 IP
  9. ulterios

Best Answers:
    I know it's not who I bank with because I have used probably around 15-20 different banks over the years and they are all way longer than that. I am in the US so maybe it is a country things. I only asked because I have never even heard of 2 hour transfers and the Paypal site says 3-5 days. I have done hundreds of transfers and they are real consistent for the most part.

Maybe there are some kind of laws or regulations here or in the UK that are affecting the transfer times good or bad.

Thanks for the info. :)

ulterios, Dec 24, 2016 IP