1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The problem with Gmail

Discussion in 'Google' started by kevs22, Nov 30, 2016.

After sending email blast/ newsletter for years, I have a new problem.

Some people would check the big "mark as spam" box that Gmail and other web based email clients put front and center, and then my emails to that person would go to spam. I'm fine with that, no problem.

The problem now is that Gmail has decided to put my email into the spam folders of not just those few, but everyone who has a Gmail account, even friends, family, old clients etc.

Does anyone know what going on with this? I'm not a pro spammer, just artist who send out occasional newsletter. Thanks.

kevs22, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This practice of email spamming comes to an end for you and Google finally noticed your activity.

KylieSweet, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  3. kevs22

kevs22 Member

Best Answers:
    You english is getting better! Sadly no useful info in that reply

kevs22, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  4. trader4life

trader4life Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are sending a lot of spam then Google will notice it!. But if you're sending value, Gmail users will not click spam in Gmail!
    It is as simple as that okay!

trader4life, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  5. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    This practice of email spamming comes to an end for you and Google finally noticed your activity. :D

Fortunately this is an example that the members of this respected forum must know and learn. ;)

Yes you are! After those blasted tons of newsletters for years. :)

KylieSweet, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  6. emailmbooster

emailmbooster Member

Best Answers:
    Let try to ask your customer, friends, family ... report your email as not spam to see any improvement....
    BTW, it's real hard to resolve this, because it happened with us before :(

emailmbooster, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  7. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    No, he is not. It doesn't take a programmer to blast email spam.

About the issue you are facing.

Have you considered changing your email address? It's pretty easy to create a new gmail account.

Chad Eztraffic, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  8. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Yes you are! After those blasted tons of newsletters for years. :)

Yes, He is! Programmer has nothing to do with blasted tons of email spam, because its either an application or manually blasted spammed emails.

KylieSweet, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  9. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    If lots of people mark your message as spam, Google will send your mails to spam folder for others too. But they will get an option to inform Google that you are not a spammer.

Manoj_Online, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  10. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    How? It's like saying I have been using Facebook for years and now I am a social network marketer. That's absurd. I have been using computers for years but it doesn't make me a technician.

Honestly, I have no respect for people like you who use a fake name and someone else's picture.

Chad Eztraffic, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  11. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Obviously its a dummy account do i have to tell you that, common sense use it sometimes. However, your post is always unrelated to the thread and we are talking about the blasted emails and according to your post you didn't answered the thread well instead posting this kind of crap. That will be the person who didn't deserve a respect we are in a forum be professional and contribute related post.

KylieSweet, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  12. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Not, it isn't obvious. Since you hide behind a female profile picture with a name " Kylie ", and to make the name better, you also add "sweet".

I didn't offer a solution to the OP because I was not sure why he just couldn't create a new account, hence a question I posed.

My posts are unrelated to the threads? Come on, "Kylie", browse through my post history, I am always trying to be as helpful as I can.

Chad Eztraffic, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  13. Droidman86

Droidman86 Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend trying mailchimp or another email newsletter service to avoid problems like this.

Droidman86, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  14. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Well experienced members in the forum sites already knows that and most of them also creating dummy accounts for their brand, but unfortunately you are the only one that is innocent. :D Its that the results of your many years experience in computers? Oh come on? :)

"I was not sure why he just couldn't create a new account" creating a new account? Is this helpful? Obviously not because this is the problem in the thread "The problem now is that Gmail has decided to put my email into the spam folders" do you think creating new account will help? answer me! :)

KylieSweet, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  15. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, really? There is a really good term for people like you who use a female name and picture to get better treatment from male members.

Yes! Using a new email address that is registered by another IP address (VPS, private proxy or whatever) may bypass this.

Chad Eztraffic, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  16. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Yes it is :) Look around and tell me that I'm the only one on this reputable forum uses a dummy account ;) Your reason for me as getting better treatment from male members here is out of the box, unrelated again so set aside your bright mind :D

No, Now to make it clear to you, this is the problem "Does anyone know what going on with this?" The thread opener doesn't even know what's happening on his own gmail, what's the reason? kindly address the problem first before providing a solution. Basic. It is. ;)

KylieSweet, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  17. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Deny all you want, "Kylie".

I feel like we've hijacked this thread and offer nothing of help to the OP. I would love to discuss more with you via PM though.

At the end of the day, you are just a dude sitting behind a computer using a girl's name.

Chad Eztraffic, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  18. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately there is no denial happening here just telling what's really happening today. You are still creating hallucinations resulting to unrelated discussion.

No, sadly I'm too busy for helping other members here.

Yeah, At the end of the day you're still emotional on this forum and posting redundant expressions. Grow up sometimes and be professional on this respected site.

KylieSweet, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  19. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever, man. At least I don't call myself " Chad Sweet "

Chad Eztraffic, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  20. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Is that all you can do man? :eek: Judging a dummy account emotionally? :rolleyes: Unrelated it is. This only shows that you are not professional on this reputable forum site in which specially didn't contribute at all in the thread instead posting this kind of crap post. :( Grow up man and kindly go back to basics because you are too far from the reality.:cool:

KylieSweet, Dec 22, 2016 IP