1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Even Mark Cuban has come around

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Dec 9, 2016.

What gives??

1.jpg

2.jpg

qwikad.com, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Or is it just political expediency?

I've never heard of the guy so I wouldn't have a clue

sarahk, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You've never heard of Mark Cuban? The famous billionaire? The Dallas Mavericks owner? The Shark Tank judge?

He was pro Trump then against Trump, now he seems to be pro Trump again. Which is good, because he slammed Trump really bad at one point on Twitter. I am curious what made him turn 180 on everything he had to say against Trump.

qwikad.com, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There will be deals going on in the back room that we don't know about.

lol, I had to google "dallas mavericks" and "shark tank judge". I don't follow basketball, not a sport that excites a lot of interest down here in NZ, and I don't think we've had Shark Tank - it's certainly the sort of program we'd watch. We've enjoyed things like Dragon's Den and The Apprentice (although as much for comedic value as anything)

And, yeah, I guess I don't know the name of every rich American.

sarahk, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And I don't know the names of every rich Enzedder either. Nor every rich Merkin. Nor do I care. They all put their pants one leg at a time as do all of the rest of us. That is if they are not weird and do both legs at the same time.

mmerlinn, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    huh? Nobody expects you to. Shit, we don't even expect American's to be able to find the place on the map. My comment was because @qwikad.com seemed so surprised that I hadn't heard of him - and certainly with those credentials he could fit the publicity whore profile but I tend to avoid those.

sarahk, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I barely knew of Mark Cuban until this past election and I have lived in the U.S. my whole life. I don't follow sports much and especially do not follow basketball. I also have never watched any of the silly reality TV shows like Shark Tank, the Kardashians, etc., because they are as bogus as any sitcom and offer me zero entertainment value. Cuban just seems to be yet another wealthy person looking for relevance, acceptance, publicity, love, etc., without actually doing anything of significance. When he thought that he would get more plaudits from the Democrats he went with them. Now that it is clear that the Democrats are falling apart and the Republicans are in ascendance, he wants to jump to the front of that parade. Who knows which way the wind will blow next week.

And, perhaps more surprising, I do know where NZ is on the map and have had a few special sweet treats a few months ago from a colleague who went back to visit family there earlier this year. :)

jrbiz, Dec 10, 2016 IP
    grpaul and sarahk like this.
  8. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    If I remember it right one Miss America bimbo couldn't find the US on the map. Beauty trumps intelligence (not that I believe that).

qwikad.com, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  9. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    This morning out the blue, Trump goes:

[​IMG] Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5 hours ago

I know Mark Cuban well. He backed me big-time but I wasn't interested in taking all of his calls.He's not smart enough to run for president!

To which Mark Cuban replies:

[​IMG] Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban 4 hours ago

Lol

And then later:

[​IMG] Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban 3 hours ago

I don't know. But isn't it better for all of us that he is tweeting rather than trying to govern ?

For once I agree with Mark Cuban. Maybe I am missing something, but that personal assault was unprovoked. Unless Trump is still fuming over his past comments. But even then it doesn't justify anything.

qwikad.com, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If Trump publicly insults one of his "big time backers" why do people think he's going to help the little guy?

I bet Cuban wishes he'd saved his pennies

easier to read as screenshots, I reckon
    upload_2017-2-13_8-53-19.png

upload_2017-2-13_8-53-43.png

sarahk, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  11. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Mark Cuban wants to run for president. He's been running around wearing a jersey with the number 46. Trump is President number 45.

Corwin, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's hysterical!

sarahk, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure that A LOT of billionaires are thinking the same thing. Think about what it takes to become a billionaire: big ego, not afraid to take risks, believe that they are smarter and luckier than the average bear, highly competitive, etc. And, the ones who earned their billions via technology are the worst regarding their feelings of superiority and privilege. They must hate the fact that a lowly real estate developer from their ranks caught the brass ring and they did not. But Trump had first mover advantage and it will not be so easy for the next billionaire who thinks that he or she has a shot at the office.

jrbiz, Mar 20, 2017 IP