1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

payoneer vs paxum

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by 4tuned, May 18, 2014.

?

safest online wallet ?

Poll closed May 18, 2014.
  1. payoneer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. paxum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    I use them both on weekly basis, and i think both are good... Ofcourse, each of them have their advantages and desadvantages. Now, depends what businesses you are doing and for what you want to use this 2 processors...

SirDubin, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  2. April Davis

April Davis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been using Payoneer for only 2 weeks, their credit card arrived waaayyy before it was supposed to, but I got so pissed off when I realized they don't have a withdrawing options to local bank account for my account and country....Now this is real problem for me, because there is always a possibility that things could get more complicated if I withdraw money directly from the ATM since the currency is in dollars and not in my country's currency...I've sent dozens of mails to Payoneer support center and they shortly responded with "we apologize, we don't have this option available for your account yet" so its quite frustrating.... But Paxum fees are more expensive I would say, by the quick look at their website... Still, tho, kinda disappointing

April Davis, May 13, 2016 IP
  3. Jakob Jensen

Jakob Jensen Peon

Best Answers:
    I’ve just had 935 euros STOLEN from my account and Paxum intends to do absolutely NOTHING about this. The thief had accessed my account and without any security interference did he/she then transfer 935 euros to a changer4u.com account. Paxum will not reimburse me, so I can only say do not trust them with your money – no security measures whatsoever!

Jakob Jensen, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  4. jessicat1

jessicat1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know this is an old thread but my recent experience from the payment side of Paxum has been horrible.

Paying people may be easy but getting your money is difficult. They will hard sell you on -
    Wire transfer $50
    or buy there annual fee credit card for $49.95 and $2 per transfer

They will not verify bank accounts anymore, no more direct transfer to bank accounts for new payees.

This is unacceptable for any payment platform.

jessicat1, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  5. Mohamad Zidani

Mohamad Zidani Active Member

Best Answers:
    how can i verify paypal with payonner card?

Mohamad Zidani, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  6. tony974

tony974 Peon

Best Answers:
    True about the Paxum wire fee, but at least there is no exchange fee. If you set Payoneer to transfer you the money, they will use horrible exchange rates. I hate that, you might end up losing more than $50.

By the way, Paxum has readded EFT transfers recently.
    Source: http://paxumblog.com/2017/03/09/paxum-reinstates-eft-withdrawal-service-for-close-to-100-countries/

tony974, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  7. BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Payoneer has come a long way since they started a few years back. But, keep in mind that experience may vary from one user to another.

BrookeHarper, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  8. RobertMV

RobertMV Member

Best Answers:
    On our website (SEO microjobs) - Payoneer is the preferred withdrawal option for freelancers or online sellers who want to withdraw their online earnings instantly i.e within hours or within a 1 day.
    After you’ve loaded money into your Payoneer account, you’ll be able to withdraw your earnings via bank transfer or from your local ATM by using the Payoneer MasterCard.
    + receiving payments (USD,EUR,GBP,JPY) from other Payoneer customers is always free.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    RobertMV, Jun 12, 2018 IP
  9. Royalrevenue

Royalrevenue Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paxum is first choice between paxum and payoneer

Royalrevenue, Jul 20, 2018 IP