1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ExoClick is a Scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by denzeldry, Oct 10, 2016.

They refuse to pay me $88, been pending for 3 weeks now

[​IMG]

denzeldry, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  2. counsellor

counsellor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey denzeldry,

You do realise you have to contact them for first payment right? Here's their contact Email

counsellor, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  3. iamunixus

iamunixus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess you will finally get your money, man. Never heard that they are scam. Please let us know the end of your story.

iamunixus, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  4. Aalesund

Aalesund Member

Best Answers:
    They are NOT scam!!! They are good and trusted ad network, I love their Anti-Adblock script because it always works perfectly.
    But there is one condition:
    - To receive the first payment you should contact them via support ticket (go to your user panel and click "Contact" and select the Publisher Payments department) and create new ticket with subject "Request first payment activation".
    If everything is OK with your account next Monday you will receive your payment.
    To receive payments you must be filled all data on your account (info, payment) and your AD zones must be active in your website.

Aalesund, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  5. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    However, we would like to say that during the lifetime of our partnership Exoclick has never been noticed in scaming

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Adsterra Network, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  6. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    You should try to contact them to understand why paying you is becoming a bone of contention, If they provide no detail or reason for not paying you, before you conclude they are a scam network, Please be patient and try to sort things out, i am sure they will have a logical explanation to give you. Atlas someone who commented earlier has affirmed they are NOT a scam, so just be patient with them.
    Wish you the best!

Bernard Mark, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  7. Khanh Ngo

Khanh Ngo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One more confirmation from me. They have just rejected my website and closed my account after i request a payment. The reason is quite common to other people here.

"On review of your site(s) performance we have decided to reject your sites as they are not meeting the expectations of our advertisers.
    As such no pending earnings will be paid, as some advertisers will need to be compensated."

I wouldn't say that they are scam, but I would say that they are unprofessional by acting like this with the publisher. I am contacting to get more clarification. Will keep update

Khanh Ngo, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  8. olfixx

olfixx Member

Best Answers:
    same case, pending payment from sept. open ticket thru email, let see the progress

olfixx, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  9. olfixx

olfixx Member

Best Answers:
    "Thank you for contacting ExoClick Customer Services regarding your account/payment.
    On review of your site(s) performance we have decided to reject your sites as they are not meeting the expectations of our advertisers.
    As such no pending earnings will be paid, as some advertisers will need to be compensated.
    Additionally your account has been closed as we will be not be able to work with you in the future.
    We wish you well in your future endeavors."

I give it a try to their network with 1 of my websites with around 30K daily visitor in back august & sept; I saw their payment date always postponed i.e . last week payment date will be this week, this week payment date will next week, and so on.
    my balance only $80+, and because it over NET 30 already, I try to mail their support asking for payment assist, and then they close my account.
    it's not offensive post, just write my experience with exoclick. for me it's a scam network. luckily only wasted 1 website's for 2 months. the same web that few adnetworks send me email, offering special rate and private banner offer.
    thanks for this thread, I see some of you guys make money with exoclick , good luck then
    PS. not adult website

olfixx, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  10. Khanh Ngo

Khanh Ngo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got exact same email too. They are scammers. I wrote several emails to their support; even send to their CEO (Benjamin) and Publisher Account Managers but I didn't get any response... If you are new and gonna work with some ad network, don't work with Exoclick!

Khanh Ngo, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  11. Wzx

Wzx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had the same problem too.
    I requested my first pay and they block my account.
    They accept my website before and now they said that.
    Waste one month to reach $20 for the first payment.
    Exoclick is a Scammer.

Wzx, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  12. MedCash

MedCash Peon

Best Answers:
    I know the folks at Exo quite well. They have nothing to gain by keeping 20$ or 80$ or 500$ - they do have a reputation to keep by ensuring the traffic sent to them is legitimate... I'm sure if you present a valid case to them, they'll hear you out.

MedCash, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  13. Wzx

Wzx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I sent an email to them ask for the reason. I say if they want I can provide some documents to proof my traffics, including TeamViewer. But nothing received - email or announcement ! They do not respect the true publisher.

Wzx, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  14. adska

adska Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I faced with same case too, I suggest for everyone publisher dont have any deal with that adsnetwork.

adska, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  15. pingworld

pingworld Member

Best Answers:
    me also same problem my pending money 23$ i send mail but no one reply me this is 100% scam

pingworld, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  16. denzeldry

denzeldry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They scammed me for $163 and my account is still active, they are just choosing not to pay me

denzeldry, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  17. Rocky[Offshorehost]

Rocky[Offshorehost] Member

Best Answers:
    i am using exoclick since 8 months for my webhosting tutorial blog. They Always paid in time Bro.

Rocky[Offshorehost], Dec 26, 2016 IP
  18. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if this is your first payout from them, then you should contact them first to approve your account even if it's stated "approved" in your member area panel, after they approve your publisher account you will get your payout the next week after that

A.G, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  19. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they don't pay , they have rejected my payment by saying website doesn't meet their requirements , I don't know what its mean now

Stay away from them scam network

aryan481, Sep 9, 2019 IP