1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Contentgather.com - Premium Content from English Writers - Custom or Pre-written - Starts $0.02/word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GTAce, Dec 8, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

We are a premium marketplace for content writers and buyers. We have thousands of pre-written articles available for purchase immediately. Or if you have specific requests, you can submit a Custom Job describing exactly what you need, and our eligible writers will deliver just that. You will have a direct line of communication to the writer(s) and can request as many revisions as you would like.

Don't waste time seeking out and dealing with sub-par writers. We've already done that for you. We've filtered them out and only kept the best.

What Makes Us Different

We are not some cheap content mill,
    spinning and churning garbage that no human will ever want to read. We despise broken English, filler text, and the same old articles that have been written and re-written thousands of times. We place a very heavy emphasis on content that matters.

Our base price point is low, and you might be thinking to yourself, there's no way that they can deliver anything of value at that price. Try us. If you're willing to give it a shot, you will be amazed at what we can deliver for the prices that we offer. See our testimonials at the bottom. Even our customers are saying it's the best content they've seen at this price point.

Pre-written Content - click here

Hundreds of articles that are already written, proofed, and available for purchase immediately. All articles are 100% unique, and each one has been reviewed and edited by a Contentgather staff editor for grammar, content, and sentence structure. Prices will typically range from $0.02/word to $0.10/word.

Custom Content - click here

Don't see what you need in our pre-written content? Have very specific needs? Want to set your own price? Submit a Custom Job request through us, where you can specify exactly what you need:
    • Description
    • Keywords
    • Word count
    • Writer level/expertise
    • Price per word
    • Number of articles requested
    • Reference files/supporting documents
    An eligible writer (or writers) will claim your job and submit what you need in less than 8 hours. At that point, it's up to you to determine whether to accept it, reject it, or ask that changes be made. The writer is only paid once you are happy. You'll also have a direct line of communication with the writer at all times. You set the price, starting at $0.02/word.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are your rates?

Prices vary, however, you should expect to pay between $0.02/word - $0.08/word for most content. Advanced assignments may cost more. Keep in mind that we're not a cheap content mill churning out garbage. We expect a lot out of our writers, and they are compensated appropriately.

Is your content 100% free of grammatical mistakes?

We can't say that with certainty. It is very difficult in this day and age, particularly with varying writing styles, to be 100% certain that there are no grammatical mistakes in an article. We can say with confidence that our higher priced content will be very, very close to mistake-free. The cheaper articles and jobs may contain a few errors. However we do still feel that this, and all content that we sell, is still very good stuff.

Is your content unique?

100%, Copyscape verified

Can you provide me with writing samples?

We can provide samples, but we would caution you against giving these too much consideration. When you're dealing with the number of writers that we have available, we find it ineffective to provide you a sample (or samples) of our writing. Our expertise and writing styles are vast. Picking out a sample or two as representative of what we can offer is simply not possible. That said, here are some samples of our work. This is posted on our company blog, but it was written by our writers using the same job fulfillment process that we offer to you.

How to Conquer Writer's Block
    Leveraging Social Media Platforms for Business
    How To Write An Effective Product Review
    Content and How It Affects Your Presence Online

For Writers, The Holiday Season Can Be a Struggle

What is your turnaround time (TAT)?

If requirements are pretty straightforward and the price matches what you are asking for, then turnaround time is typically less than 24 hours.

The following factors can increase turnaround time:

• Unclear, incomplete, or confusing requirements. If your requirements don't make sense or need clarification, the job will be returned to you for such before it is given to our writers. All new requests are reviewed by Contentgather staff to make sure that they're complete. If anything is missing in the initial request, that can cause delay.
    • Complex or advanced requirements. If your requirements are extremely specific...like you're requesting something with personal experience in Brazilian botany, or you require that somebody spend 30 minutes reading an autobiography on the person they are writing about...these things can increase turnaround time as well. Primarily because it reduces the pool of writers who are eligible or interested in the project.
    • Low pay. You do not have to pay a lot of money for quick turnaround time. The pay just has to match the job requirement. If you're not asking for anything out of the ordinary, and you really need very basic, but not special, content, then $0.02/word is likely enough. As soon as you start to ask for the writer to do extra work, then you should consider increasing the pay. If you leave the pay low and ask too much out of the writer, this too increases turnaround.
    • High writer/talent level requirement. When you submit your request, you can specify which "level" of writer you would like (we separate them into tiers). If you want your content ASAP, you might want to select the lowest tier. This goes out to the most people, and the lower tier writers are likely willing to gobble up projects faster. The competition at that lower tier is higher. The top tier stuff is not the same. There, a writer's time is very valuable, and there are not as many writers competing for work. Job requests can sit in those higher tiers a bit longer.

The common theme here, is that turnaround time is all about how long it takes to "convince" a writer to accept your offer. Once a writer accepts, they are only given 8 hours to deliver.

The ultimate "trump" card to speeding up turnaround time is always going to be pay. If you ever want to assure yourself the fastest turnaround time, just up the pay. Ultimately, if you are offering enough money, somebody is going to take you up on that offer regardless of the requirements. This is not to say that the only way to assure yourself good turnaround is to pay up, but the option is always there. We have had plenty of $0.02/word articles delivered within hours. The requirements, of course, very basic on those.​

What kind of rights do I have to the content that I purchase?

Complete and total ownership rights. This includes the ability for you to modify, redistribute, and label yourself as the author.

Where are your writers from?

Everywhere. We do not require that writers live in a certain country or use English as their primary language. These restrictions are unnecessary because there are some great writers out there living in countries where English is not widely spoken. Our vetting process is solid, and it is through that process that we are able to eliminate any writers who have poor English grammar.

That said, we do have a select pool of native English writers. If you would like to send a request directly to them, that is always an option.

What exactly do you guys write?

Primarily stuff like articles, blog posts, how-to's, product reviews, and press releases. However, if you have something not in this list that you would like us to take care of, please ask!

Can you write about ___________?

Probably. We have a very diverse set of writers and can cover just about any topic. However, if you have something really weird in mind, you can always run it by us first.

What payment method do you accept?

Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, and PayPal

Do you charge any fees?

No fees to you as a buyer....Unless, unless....you deposit less than $20 to your account. There is a $0.50 fee for any deposits under $20.

Who are you?

We are Royal Media, LLC, a registered company in the United States. We're not run by a 16-year-old living in his parents' basement, and we're not an extension of some company outsourced to India. We are a team of dedicated webmasters and business people with over three decades of experience on the web. Our bread and butter is marketing and content delivery.

Who do I contact for more information?

Reply to this thread, send me a PM, or use our contact form. Our contact form is probably the quickest way to get a hold of us, but any of the others will work.

Testimonials

Testimonials - Other sites

Thank you for reading!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    GTAce, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  2. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let's get some activity going in this thread. We're giving out 3 review copies @ $25 each to DP only. If interested, send me a PM with a brief description of your article/content needs, and I'll get right back to you.

GTAce, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  3. GoodByeLinks.com

GoodByeLinks.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So each article is $25? Once sold is it sold again?

GoodByeLinks.com, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  4. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are giving away review copies at $25 each. That is not in any way tied to a set price for an article.

That said, I'll pass on a review copy for you and make available to others. I am unimpressed, to say the very least, with your posts recently at DP, particularly surrounding you making offers to purchase content. These review copies are going to go to somebody who can appreciate good content when they see it.

GTAce, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I'm in love with your website, very well done.

I've created an account and look forward to creating a custom job and seeing how the process works.

As for quality - I have found that $0.01 suits my needs for the keywords that I target. I've had no problem in the serps with $5.00/500 word articles - you just need to know how to spot a good keyword and do proper SEO. Don't hold that against me, profits are all I really care about with a digital investment, not showing off my capital.

It may not be ideal for everyone, but it works really well for me. If a system isn't broken, why fix it? Everyone always talks about "good unique content" but that's like saying "build a house using strong lumber", it's really generic and only covers one area of a much greater process.

I would love to use your service, however I probably won't pay more than $0.01 per word. If you have writers that will work for that (like on Fiverr), I will become your biggest customer. I have made a ton of money off articles I purchased on Fiverr for $5.00 (or less, thanks to custom offers).

There is definitely a niche for high-end web content - it's just doesn't suit my end game.

None the less, great job on your website and I think you've got a real winner on your hands. Looking forward to following your success :)

Matthew Sayle, Jan 6, 2017 IP
    GTAce likes this.
  6. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Matthew, I've added $25 to your account balance.

If I didn't think we could produce worthy content at $0.01/word, then we wouldn't offer that as a price point! We've already had satisfied customers at that price point. If you know what you should expect out of content at that level, I know you'll be happy.

If for whatever reason you don't like review copies, I'll certainly take the $25 back also.

GTAce, Jan 6, 2017 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Very well said, and that makes perfect sense.

I appreciate the balance, I will be sure to spend it wisely and am looking forward to coming back to this thread and posting an in-depth review of the process as a whole.

Matthew Sayle, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  8. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I am also interested in 0.01/word content.
    My moto is, you don't need to pay high amount if you know what you are looking.

Just added $10 in my account, waiting your review copy.

User ID:- Furquan

Furquan Ahmed, Jan 6, 2017 IP
    GTAce and Matthew Sayle like this.
  9. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Furquan - $25 added.

I noticed you purchased one of our pre-written articles in our Marketplace. Thank you! Hope you enjoy. As info, the review copy is intended to be used for Custom Jobs, not pre-written/Marketplace articles. I won't stop you from purchasing those as well, just ask that the $25 bonus added to your account be used for Custom Jobs - as that's the process that really needs a review, not just the simple process of buying already listed stuff.

One review copy left!

GTAce, Jan 6, 2017 IP
    Furquan Ahmed likes this.
  10. GoodByeLinks.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would really like to do a review also. I am looking to become a avid buyer. I did my diligent research and signed up and I am really interested.

I made a order. =)

GoodByeLinks.com, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  11. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm curious. What's the turnaround time on new content? And is content ever re-sold or is it truly unique to the buyer?

VacationCrasher, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  12. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Turnaround Time ---

If requirements are pretty straightforward and the price matches what you are asking for, then turnaround time is typically less than 24 hours. The following factors can increase turnaround time:

• Unclear, incomplete, or confusing requirements. If your requirements don't make sense or need clarification, the job will be returned to you for such before it is given to our writers. All new requests are reviewed by Contentgather staff to make sure that they're complete. If anything is missing in the initial request, that can cause delay.
    • Complex or advanced requirements. If your requirements are extremely specific...like you're requesting something with personal experience in Brazilian botany, or you require that somebody spend 30 minutes reading an autobiography on the person they are writing about...these things can increase turnaround time as well. Primarily because it reduces the pool of writers who are eligible or interested in the project.
    • Low pay. You do not have to pay a lot of money for quick turnaround time. The pay just has to match the job requirement. If you're not asking for anything out of the ordinary, and you really need very basic, but not special, content, then $0.01/word is likely enough. As soon as you start to ask for the writer to do extra work, then you should consider increasing the pay. If you leave the pay low and ask too much out of the writer, this too increases turnaround.
    • High writer/talent level requirement. When you submit your request, you can specify which "level" of writer you would like (we separate them into tiers). If you want your content ASAP, you might want to select the lowest tier. This goes out to the most people, and the lower tier writers are likely willing to gobble up projects faster. The competition at that lower tier is higher. The top tier stuff is not the same. There, a writer's time is very valuable, and there are not as many writers competing for work. Job requests can sit in those higher tiers a bit longer.
    There might be more that I'm not thinking of, but those are probably the bigger ones. The common theme here, is that turnaround time is all about how long it takes to "convince" a writer to accept your offer. Once a writer accepts, they are only given 8 hours to deliver.

The ultimate "trump" card to speeding up turnaround time is always going to be pay. If you ever want to assure yourself the fastest turnaround time, just up the pay. Ultimately, if you are offering enough money, somebody is going to take you up on that offer regardless of the requirements. This is not to say that the only way to assure yourself good turnaround is to pay up, but the option is always there. We have had plenty of $0.01/word articles delivered within hours. The requirements, of course, very basic on those. We have also had $0.03/word jobs take 7 days to deliver - complex requirements and restricted writer level.

Keep in mind that we do not force our writers to participate in any job, and we do not assign jobs to writers. Jobs are posted to all eligible writers as they become available, and any eligible writer may claim and fulfill, but no writer is required to do so. There is always a risk of posting a job and it never filling. Your options, in that case, would be to reduce requirements, increase pay, or simply remove the job listing - at which point we can refund your payment if you do not wish to relist or purchase anything else. If you post a job with us, and it is not filled within a few days, the odds of it being filled are likely low, and you need to consider reducing requirements, increasing pay, or removing the listing, assuming you need the content anytime soon. If you're okay waiting a month or more, then just leave it up. Odds are, somebody will eventually claim even if the requirements are ridiculous.

Uniqueness / Times Sold ---

Everything is truly unique and only sold once. We run everything that our writers create through Copyscape, and we also have a few manual checks that we add on top of that. Copyscape is very good but doesn't catch everything. Once we sell something, it's gone. Never to be sold again. Not by us at least. Our writers are told that they forfeit all rights to the content when it is sold. We cannot, of course, actually stop them from doing anything else with that content. If they are discovered doing so, they'll be permanently banned from Contentgather.

There is also the possibility that a writer submits content that has been copied elsewhere, but it slips through Copyscape and our manual review (neither are 100% reliable). We'll sell the content in that case, and if you later discover that it was sourced from elsewhere, let us know and we will act as necessary - it could be a refund for you.

Ultimately, we strive for everything 100% unique and only sold once. There are, however, some shady people out there who are always looking to "game" the system, and there are billions of pieces of content out there, so judging true uniqueness is sometimes difficult. We do our best, and just as good as any other content provider, to ensure and protect what we do sell.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    GTAce, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  13. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    @Furquan Ahmed this would be perfect for your site - I was going to send you a message but you beat me to it!

@GTAce I'm already playing around with your referral program. Do you have a way of linking to internal pages? Let's say I wanted to send traffic directly to the marketplace instead of the homepage, can I make a referral link that can do that?

Also, is there a chance of increasing the percentage based on performance?

Lastly, I know it can be difficult to do but it would be awesome if you offered bonus days. For example,
    "Today only! Deposit $100.00 in your account and receive $125.00!"

Matthew Sayle, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  14. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Matthew.... contentgather.com/marketplace/r/(youruserid) will work for the Marketplace. This is not the case for all pages, but it works for the homepage, /marketplace/, /custom-jobs/, individual blog posts, and your own profile page (which only makes sense for writers). If you ever want to check to see if you can send a referral to a specific page, add /r/(youruserid) to the end and check for the following:

- You get redirected to the "main" URL without your referral link on the end
    - Check your referral hits and make sure that a click registered

You should also be able to add a campaign/keyword after your User ID to do split testing as well. You use the same method as outlined on your referral page.

We don't advertise referral links working on the Marketplace, Custom Job, or Blog pages yet, however, we are using it for our own advertising. Referral links don't work on specific Marketplace listings or articles, just the main Marketplace page itself.

Lastly, as for the Custom Jobs page, it may look lackluster to you while logged in. However, guests receive a different experience. If you're trying to refer buyers, I recommend logging out and looking at the Custom Jobs page to see what it looks like as well. You may have more success sending people to Custom Jobs than the Marketplace, depending on the circumstance.

GTAce, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  15. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just noticed a couple edits you made.

Maybe. But it will be a while before we are able to gauge that feasibility. Our margins (20%) are already pretty slim. The base referral rate at 5% is already a pretty good cut into our margins. We'll consider adding tiers later but first we need more data to know what is sustainable. It's a lot easier to add benefits once we are confident that we can sustain them than it is to take them away once already promised to users.

Absolutely. There will be promotions in the future.

Example....right now....there's a pretty sweet coupon code in my signature, right? 10% onto your purchase. That's half of our 20% and likely operating at a loss for us!

GTAce, Jan 7, 2017 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  16. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    My brain tends to work faster than my hands at times, thanks for noticing the edits.

I noticed the coupon now, thanks!

I'll definitely be using it after I do a little more testing.

Matthew Sayle, Jan 7, 2017 IP
    GTAce likes this.
  17. GoodByeLinks.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like a refund on what left in my funds account. It says wait 8 hours its now been over 8 hours and still nothing, not even an approval. Its been around 18 hours now.

GoodByeLinks.com, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  18. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @GoodByeLinks.com Check the email address associated with your Contentgather account. We sent you and email less than an hour after you submitted your request asking for clarification before starting your job. You have not yet responded.

GTAce, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  19. GoodByeLinks.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There isn't a much clearer description I want someone to write a beauty hacks blog post. If I wanted to describe about exactly what I would write the article my self.

Look up with a beauty hack is. Maybe a house remedy to cure something of the skin, large pores, pimples, eye bags, wrinkles

GoodByeLinks.com, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  20. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you are not interested in, or do not want to fix the issues with the job description that we highlighted in the email, then we can remove the job request and issue a refund. We cannot post the job request in its current format though. This should also really be handled via email...the people at DP probably do not care, as it doesn't apply to them. Can you please respond to the email?

GTAce, Jan 8, 2017 IP