1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

second opinion on adsense placement?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by bxuser, Dec 3, 2016.

Hello,

I added adsense to my blog but I want to double check that I am not breaking any google rules. I watch the video at google about ad placement but I am still not sure. I have 3 ads only on the blog a 728x90 in the header, a 300x600 in the right sidebar and a 468x60 in the bottom of each blog post.

What I would like to know also is if I can have one more like at the footer so when visitor scroll down to comment on a post they see the ad but I am not sure if I can add one more.

The reason I want to make sure I'm within the rules is because I like blogging I'm also on my 30th blog post making one a day.

https://dominionombres.com/

Thank you!

bxuser, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are allowed as many as you want now, as long as the whole page isnt just ads... should have more content than ads.

You should also try the thin text links within your article

pmf123, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  3. bxuser

bxuser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you pmf123,

I added the text links yesterday to the top of the blog post but since I wasn't sure I took it off. Since some of my blog post are not long enough I'll just keep it the way it is for now.

bxuser, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    text links should be in the middle of the text

pmf123, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  5. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The above Guy just cleared your thought but I would like add one thing is don't use 728×90 ads unit at header or anywhere if you have mixed traffic from Desktop & Mobile, As this type of AdSense unit just get your website unresponsive on Mobile Devices.

Furquan Ahmed, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  6. bxuser

bxuser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank your for the replies.

I did noticed that furquan, There is a tag or something like that I can use but I don't know how to add it yet to make it work with responsive ads. I'm going to revisit that website to see if I can get it working this time around.

bxuser, Dec 3, 2016 IP