1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Alpine KCA-420i Micro niche- Adsense - Amazon- $5 BIN Starter Site REVENUE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Fiverscripts, Nov 30, 2016.

so what is kca-420i? in short it is a ipod adaptor for use in the automotive market, i know that this is a perfect niche for a site.

This adaptor is pretty populer with the BMW market.

Running wordpress with the perfect theme and combination of useful plugins and you are good to go!

Why are you selling this site?

I have setup a micro niche site with a fantastic keyword rich domain and am selling as a starter package for someone - ready to go!

How is it monetized?
    • Google adsense
    • Amazon Affiliate program
    • Potential for others too!

How much time does this site take to run?
    None at all i have set it all up for you!

Site is a new starter site so no current revenue or traffic figures

$5 BUY IT NOW

Domain is with Godaddy so free push

Note: i have also selected to hide this option from search engines so SEO will not be affected

As a bonus i will also helpout with the install and setup onto the new host to new buyer

Edit:

I just did a lookup on this sites tracking ID via my amazon page and it actually made revenue this year:

rsz_1rsz_kca.png

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Fiverscripts, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    That is a nice site. Do you have other sites in different niches (such as Pet, Education, Law, Games, etc)? Ipod Adaptor for car is not a niche I am familiar with.
    I hope all seller in this board use it in their sales thread. :D

Arick unirow, Nov 30, 2016 IP
    Fiverscripts likes this.
  3. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 236
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    It is a good niche for someone, which is why im offering it up for a starter site for someone

I dont have any others for sale at the moment but will bear you in mind if i do :)

Fiverscripts, Dec 1, 2016 IP