1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get traffic from Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by MarketExpert, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Klepon Pink

Klepon Pink Member

Best Answers:
    Make an inspiring content for your community, and you can start to share it through your facebook and your team members'facebook accounts :)

Klepon Pink, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  2. Satpal Kapoor

Satpal Kapoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, you should have a wide network of people (friends) from different professional backgrounds & nationalities.
    Then, the content you are sharing must be attractive & unique i.e simple to understand e.g funny videos or gifs, etc.
    Furthermore you could also join related groups and interact with members and share your content.
    For advanced users, they should make use of facebook analytics to track their "reach" and all the statistical data which helps you understand the demographics.

Satpal Kapoor, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  3. tribalad

tribalad Banned

Best Answers:
    to attract people from Facebook you must have quality content on your site.

tribalad, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  4. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Facebook for promoting business and products, Facebook is helpful to get new clients and also helpful to get traffic. Your activeness on Facebook will make you gain more traffic to your website. You have to invite people who are actually interested in your page other than your friends.Make interesting posts and provide the visitor something of value.

wanessmark, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  5. Bill Wade

Bill Wade Member

Best Answers:
    You can creat a Page about niche you're doing. Then build it, invite friend, share something cool in group or other fanpage. When your page have at least 10k Likes, you can add your site in Action Button or Add in every post you public

Other way, more faster : Facebook Ads :D

Bill Wade, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  6. mojtaba79

mojtaba79 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi bro.

i do have facebook/page name facebook/adorama.ir

i dont get any back links in google webmaster tools.

you think google dont count the Facebook links?
    does it worth i renew the page or i should forget the Facebook as back links?

mojtaba79, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  7. James Raw

James Raw Peon

Best Answers:
    Create articles and add '#keywords'. This helps to increase audience reach.

James Raw, Nov 24, 2016 IP
  8. mojtaba79

mojtaba79 Peon

Best Answers:
    there is a lot of plugin for auto posting to facebook.
    so its easy and harmful
    so do it

mojtaba79, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  9. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First laugh of the morning. Ill do harmful things lol.

My strategy with FB is to have a few facebook pages. A few are directly targeted to my websties, but one is memes, one is inspirational quotes etc... so I am slowly building content and posting it to related FB groups, and also sharing it with my friends. Not a ton of results yet, but I started yesterday promoting the pages and got 200 likes.

Matteo Matt, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  10. mojtaba79

mojtaba79 Peon

Best Answers:
    none harmful:)

mojtaba79, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  11. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Im using some meme pages now. Its not getting my tons of traffic but I have 100 likes after 2 days on one page. Tip for FB traffic: Make sure you have your website URL on the learn more button.

Matteo Matt, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  12. vivianso

vivianso Active Member

Best Answers:
    I join Facebook group of the niche i am promoting, and make sure i masked the affiliate link with a subdomain or a domain. And then post things like, eg. credit repair. "Have anyone one try this credit repair service? [link]"

vivianso, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  13. da vid hong

da vid hong Banned

Best Answers:
    you can use use Addmefast.com

da vid hong, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  14. Bruce Mesnekoff

Bruce Mesnekoff Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Targeted advertising is a great way to build a specific audience on Facebook. And it's best way for get traffic.

Thanks
    The Student Loan Help Center

Bruce Mesnekoff, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  15. John-zeta

John-zeta Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool articles and use tags #

John-zeta, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  16. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Does this work for credit repair? I see some really high EPC credit repair offers but never have figured out how to promote them

Matteo Matt, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  17. chamara2012

chamara2012 Banned

Best Answers:
    Best way to get traffic through fb is facebook group posting and commenting.Too much posting can make your accounts blocked.First join few your niche fb groups and post 4-5 articles a day.can get enough traffic for your sites.

chamara2012, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  18. RaviBlogger

RaviBlogger Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get facebook traffic via groups, pages and facebook advertising. Generally engagement in group is higher then page so its better to give atry on groups instead of only pages. Bloggingbook can share how to do blogging perfectly.

RaviBlogger, Dec 25, 2016 IP
  19. CirilK

CirilK Member

Best Answers:
    Quality and the engagement is the key for a success there. I recommend you to share only valuable stuff there. Connect with people in related groups. Post valuable comments and avoid spam. Unfortunately, most of the FB groups are bloated with a lot of spam already so I recommend you to filter these out. FB algorithm is smart (Google+ is even smarter) enough so keep this in your mind when you're trying to game the system .

CirilK, Dec 25, 2016 IP
  20. da vid hong

da vid hong Banned

Best Answers:
    1 Your profile is your major weapon
    As with Twitter and any other social network, if you don't make your profile interesting, you will hardly become popular. Give enough background information for you and don't forget to make your profile public because this way even people, who don't know you, when they encounter your profile, they might become interested in you and become a supporter of yours.

2Include information about your site on your Wall and in the photo gallery
    Facebook gives you the opportunity to write a lot about you and your endeavors, as well as to include pictures, so use all these opportunities to build interest in you and your products. It is even better to post videos and fill in the other tabs, so if you have something meaningful to put there, just do it.

3Build your network
    As with other social networking sites, your network is your major capital. That is why you need to invite your friends, acquaintances, and partners and ask them to join as your supporter. You should also search for people with interests similar to yours. However, don't be pushy and don't spam because this is not the way to convince people to join your network.

4Post regularly
    No matter how interesting the stuff in your Facebook profile is, if you don't publish new content regularly, the traffic to your Facebook profile (and respectively the Facebook traffic to your site) will slow down. If you can post daily, it is fine but even if you don't post that regularly, try to do it as frequently as you can. If nothing else, updating your status regularly is more than nothing, so do it.

5Be active
    A great profile, an impressive network, and posting regularly are just a part of the recipe for success on Facebook. You also need to be active – visit the profiles of your supporters, take part in their groups and other initiatives, visit their sites. You are right that all this takes a lot of time and you might soon discover that Facebooking is a full-time occupation but if you notice an increase in traffic to your site, then all this is worth.

6Arrange your page
    Unlike other social networks, Facebook gives you more flexibility and you can move around many of the boxes. If you put the RSS feed with the links to your blog in a visible space, this alone can generate lots of traffic for you.

7Check what Facebook apps are available
    Facebook apps are numerous and new and new ones are released all the time. While many of these apps are not exactly what you need, there are apps, which can work for you in a great way. For instance, MarketPlace widget/plugin or Blog Friends widget are very useful and you should take advantage of them. You can also use the widgets for crossposting (i.e. posting directly on Twitter from Facebook) because this saves you time.

8Use Facebook Social Ads
    If you can't get traffic the natural way, you might consider using Facebook Social ads. These are PPC ads and starting a campaign is similar to an Adwords campaign.

9Start a group
    There are many groups on Facebook but it is quite probable that there is a free niche for you. Start a group about something related to your business and invite people to join it. The advantage of this approach is that you are getting targeted users – i.e. people, who are interested in you, your product, your ideas, etc.

10 Write your own Facebook extensions
    While this step is certainly not for everybody, if you can write Facebook extensions, this is one more way to make your Facebook profile popular and get some traffic to your site.

11Use separate profiles
    Unfortunately, social networks do expose a lot of personal information and you are not paranoid, if you don't want so much publicity. Many people are rightfully worried about their privacy on social network sites and that is why it is not uncommon to have one personal profile for friends and one business profile to promote their business. You can have one single profile for both purposes, but if you have privacy concerns, consider separating this profile in two – you'd better be safe than sorry.

Facebook is changing all the time and no matter how hard you try to follow these changes, there will be new and new possibilities for you to explore. That is why it is not possible to compile a complete list of all the tactics you can use in order to drive traffic from Facebook to your site. Anyway, if you try just the basics for Facebook success we listed here, chances are that you will see a considerable traffic increase.

da vid hong, Dec 28, 2016 IP