1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trump becomes the 45th President of the USA!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by scurvy, Nov 8, 2016.

1. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @Joshie it is good to hear from you again. It has been a while; glad that you are back and active.

Now that the NYT and other lamestream media outlets have openly admitted their dishonesty and lies during the campaign, it is important to remember, @sarahk , that you cannot believe 90% of what you read about the cartoon caricature of Trump that they have attempted and continue to attempt to pass off as journalism. It is what they do. Fortunately, for the first time in many years, the American electorate woke up and saw through the bogus stories and claims and it was because Trump called them out and went around them to get his real message out. Trump is an accomplished and very successful businessman; I would put up his intelligence and skills against any politician out there. Just imagine how easy it would have been to make Hillary, Obama, etc., look hopelessly stupid (based upon their actual, numerous failures in office) if the press was overwhelmingly against them instead of in the tank for them.

jrbiz, Nov 18, 2016 IP
    sarahk and billzo like this.
  2. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Politician prostitutes like your GOP bodies yes but not against fifth graders.

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You continue to be an excellent poster child for the left.

jrbiz, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I just discovered Trump is a prolific author on Amazon. Here's his newest book, "Great Again: How To Fix Our Crippled America."
    Since he won, I've actually read more about him that I like. I think I'll read his book too - probably a better way to understand what he's planning.

Rebecca, Nov 18, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And I am also sure that everyone of them VOTED in the recent Presidential Election. Anyone who did NOT vote has NO LEGITIMATE reason to question the methods or the results of an election. Non-voters should be STRICKEN from the petition as they ALREADY had their chance and did NOT excercize their right to vote.

mmerlinn, Nov 18, 2016 IP
    scurvy and jrbiz like this.
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Um, The Times is hardly a credible source as they are under attack for not only biased reporting, but frankly The Times just makes shit up (lots and lots and lots of "anonymous sources"). And it's not uncommon for politicians to "refuse to deny" (which is impossible to prove, by the way) a statement because they see it as it actually is, being baited by the media.

For example: an inside source (someone I met on the internet) claimed that Hilliary had sex with Bin Laden. I can email Hilliary's campaign to confirm, and get no response. There! I can now honestly say "Hilliary Clinton has refused to deny she had sex with Bin Laden"! See how that works?

Corwin, Nov 19, 2016 IP
    billzo, mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I heard that she was his big sister... :)

jrbiz, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  8. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is hilarious to see all the news outlets like CBS News (I was flipping through channels) insinuating that Hillary Clinton's loss was the result of "fake" news stories on Facebook. The CBS piece (of crap) "news story" went on to say that the New York Times and CBS News are credible sources of information. Um, no you are not. Just goes to show how nuts and self-important liberal journalists are.

By the way, have any of you been watching the South Park story arc about the election? South Park in the past was pretty good at ridiculing liberals and liberalism, but since the two creators of the show have struck gold on Broadway, they seem to have made a shift to the left.

Even with all the Trump bashing, the South Park story arc has been entertaining and very clever. Actually, it has been downright brilliant (even if it has been wrong in multiple ways). It has been written that Trey Parker and Matt Stone were expecting a Hillary Clinton win and had to rewrite and recreate a portion of their post-election episode as a result.

The show had the gay former teacher Mr. Garrison playing Trump aka Douche, and Hillary was Hillary, aka Turd Sandwich. Trump/Garrison/Douche gained popularity by saying he wanted to "F*** all the immigrants to death". When Trump/Garrison/Douche realized he might win the election, he tried to torpedo his campaign and every time he tried to, he got more and more popular.

So Trump/Garrison/Douche struck on a brilliant idea: offend women. So he did this standup routine at one of his rallies and it was quite funny.

A lot of media pundits and television and radio personalities were under the impression that Trump didn't want to win the election. They were wrong. Never did I get that impression at all. Trump is a winner and he plays to win--not to lose. Always. Never did I think Trump didn't want to win. If Trump wanted to drop out of the race as speculated, he had plenty of opportunities to do so. And even some Republicans called on him to drop out of the race after the planned October surprise where a bunch of Hillary Clinton supporters claimed he kissed them (somewhat believable) or sexually assaulted an unattractive woman on an airplane with witnesses around. (The New York Times which broke that news story said the woman on the airplane was a "businesswoman". She wasn't. She was a sales person for a paper company. A female Dwight Schrute.)

Now that Trump has won, South Park is portraying Trump/Garrison/Douche as incompetent and over his head in the White House. Another liberal lie. All that stuff the liberal media was printing about Trump being incompetent and unprepared? Turns out that Obama didn't make his first cabinet announcement until 3 weeks after the election. Yet the liberal media portrayed Trump as unprepared as little as 2 days after the election. What a joke.

billzo, Nov 20, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The lamestream press has been amusing since Trump won. Despite realizing that Trump figured out a way to defeat their tired, liberal playbook they are sticking to it, post-election. Tactic #1: despite Trump having done much more, already, than Obama did cabinet-wise at this point in his first term, they are saying his transition is "imploding." Tactic #2: Trump's cabinet selections are racists, Islamophobic, or otherwise "bad." Calling your opponent names is, of course, a sign that they have nothing else to offer.

So, Tactic #3 that will follow is when Trump takes office and begins to implement the very strategies that he campaigned on and was elected to do, the press will be "shocked, shocked" that Trump would so quickly reverse the wonderful "gains" that Obama has made and that there is no mandate or consensus for what Trump wants to do, despite his crushing Billary in the electoral battle.

I am encouraged by this, of course. If the lamestream press is locked into the same playbook that they have used for decades and Trump can continue to make his case to the public, thereby also illustrating the lamestream press bias and lies, the liberal media could be headed to tremendous losses in audience and clout. This could be one of the most important things that Trump could do, overall, if he is able to topple the corrupt legacy "news" media that has tainted our politics as far back as I can remember.

jrbiz, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  10. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't matter what the lamestream media say anymore. As the weekly numbers show:
    http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings

Fox News is crushing the competition in the ratings, in many timeslots grabbing more viewers than all other news channels combined.

Corwin, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The liberal broadcast stations (ABC, NBC, and CBS) still dominate the news cycle, as far as numbers of TV viewers. Newspapers are becoming less relevant, but still have an impact and most are liberal cheerleaders. Conservatives have made significant progress but are still David vs. Goliath in this battle. But, I think that the fact that Trump was able to beat the legacy media by taking on their decades-old playbook directly is meaningful. Many other conservative candidates will note and learn from this victory and they, too, will begin calling out the crooked media, instead of meekly trying to respond politely and play down their lies and false narratives as the conservatives have been doing for decades. I am hopeful, that this is a significant crack in the dam that can lead to greater things in the years ahead.

jrbiz, Nov 20, 2016 IP
    Corwin likes this.
  12. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Too funny, just a little over a week ago the media was the reason Hillary had a chance - after the loss it's their fault. Typical liberal babies.

grpaul, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  13. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Stating the fact that your leader Donald Trump is degenerate doesn't make me
    a poster child for the left but rather place me in group of people from all over
    the world who are strongly believe that I'm right.

fastreplies

fastreplies, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  14. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone please translate this?

Corwin, Nov 22, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  15. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Are you telling us that you're too stupid to grasp what that means?
    Stating the fact that your leader Donald Trump is degenerate

degenerate
    dəˈjen(ə)rət/
    an immoral or corrupt person.
    synonyms: reprobate, debauchee, profligate, libertine, roué
    "a group of degenerates"

Have you noticed "a group of degenerates"?
    Definition: those who are following the leader

Plain and simple but only degenerates would need translation.

fastreplies

fastreplies, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  16. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm willing to bet that I am far less stupid than you seem to be ignorant and insulting.

Corwin, Nov 22, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I don't speak Delusional. I am sure you can find hundreds, if not thousands, of translators at any one of the liberal left anti-Trump protests. Each one of the attendees is delusional.

I still cannot understand why the Canadian is so obsessed with Donald Trump. I bet he has one of these pillows and it has stains all over it.

[​IMG]

billzo, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  18. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    That's because delusional like you too stupid to know who they are
    and you're right, you don't speak, you're barking like chiwawa

Yes I have one of them and I'm setting and staining it with my farts right now.
    The best part having stupid faces of your Dear Leader Donald "Kim Jong-un" Trump,
    I'm not wasting none of my farts, feeling which gives me double pleasure.

So, my little chiwawa billzo, you better behave or I won't let you smell my farts.

fastreplies

fastreplies, Nov 23, 2016 IP