1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rs 500 / Rs 1000 are ceased from tonight 09 NOV 2016

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ebiztrendz.com, Nov 8, 2016.

Indian Govt., has terminated the use of Rs 500/Rs1000 from tonight. Facebook & Whatsapp are flooded with WOW jokes like few below. i.e.

Attached Files:

• modi.jpg
      modi.jpg
      File size:
      46.1 KB
      Views:
    ebiztrendz.com, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I hear it's started to backfire. The idea was to deplete the black market of that currency, but as it always happens it's started to have a negative impact on the economy as a whole. Are they planning to bring them back?

qwikad.com, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  3. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they will not take back this decision because almost 80% people are favouring this change and rest 20 % who are complaining are those who are mostly affected and have black money.

ebiztrendz.com, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The most effected with this government decision is common man which are good tax payer & don't even know anything about black money.

Do you know most of people in INDIA not use card payment nor they are applying for card.

Modi has done what Mr.Obama done (Obama Care).

As per investigation done by Modi Government 80% black money deposited in swiss bank account. Now just tell me any swiss bank name which use Indian Currencies.

Final :- its one of the biggest mistake done by this government, search Google for Vijay Malaya you will see how freely he has gone from India.

My Grand Mother don't have bank account nore she has know anything related to banking.

How you able to know that 80% are with Modi & 20% against. I think you are one of the Bhakth which don't know anything only chant Hary Modi, Hary Modi.

Furquan Ahmed, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So, now Indians will need a wheelbarrow of notes to buy bread and not because of hyperinflation either.

mmerlinn, Nov 18, 2016 IP