1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR5 - DA 65 - MozRank 6.34 - 9 Years Old Web Design / Photoshop Blog

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Lorelei, Feb 6, 2016.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I am offering a few links for sale on my graphic design (Photoshop resources and photoshop tutorials) membership-based / club website.

Domain Authority: 65/100
    Google PageRank domain: 5
    External links to page: 32.644
    URL age (Years): 9.2
    MozRank: 6.34

Maximum 10 External links per page.
    Never dropped domain, has been PageRank 5 for over eight years now.

Please, only serious buyers. Accepting ONLY links/banners related to graphics, Photoshop, design, Illustrator, wordpress themes, photography, art, web design.

Payment via PayPal or Payoneer (upfront preferred).

Price for sidebar links/banners:
    $39 / 1 month
    $109 / 6 months
    $159 / 12 months

Price per sponsored post:
    $99 - If I write; 1000 words, positive and well-written, with illustrations and up to 4 links.
    $69 - If you provide the content, must be high quality.

We also offer reviews, newsletters and other promotional services, PM me for details.

Thank you,
    Lorelei

Lorelei, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. jonlihares

jonlihares Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 46
    I don't think this is serious add , buyers please first verify this OP has access to this particular website before taking orders from your clients .I believe he don't have access to this particular website because he has went silent after sending him orders for this site , although he was responsive when we sent him orders for other sites .Although we didn't pay any money upfront it's still dodgy to take orders from clients and not fulfill them (which we are going through right now because of this potential fake advertisement) .I've had over 26 buyer trades here , all smooth ..so i am not really a guy who complains for nothing .

jonlihares, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  3. jonlihares

jonlihares Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 46
    @Lorelei can you confirm if you have access to the site you've posted here or is it to attract buyers and give your own list ?

Please confirm in public .

Although you have more posts than me i have "five" times more buyer and seller trades than you ,so please do not take my posts lightly if you are genuine .

4. Lorelei

Lorelei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's funny that you ask, because in order to post an ad on DP you need to actually verify access to the website, so your question is not legit. Neither is you.

I have been a member at DP for 10 years (and you are here 2 months).

I already replied to your PM, saying I WON'T take your order, because the last two times you and your forum colleague Kurtenget DIDN'T PAY in time, and eventually paid less (!), under the promise to "compensate" it with the next order. You asked for a discount 3 times, I refused, but you paid less anyway. I am sorry, but working with you doesn't worth my time.

Please, find another established DA65 website where you can get your article up for $15.. I am sure with your solid buyer reputation that won't be a problem. Good luck :)

Lorelei, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  5. jonlihares

jonlihares Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 46
    10 years..hmm and yet hardly 5 successful trades ..why is that ?Probably because it's you aren't easy to deal with or a scammer that bought a old account looking to scam people ?

2 months and 26 trades...umm..why is that ?

I do not want to order with you anyway because i am 99% sure you are a scammer anyway . No i am not looking at $15 , i am looking to pay what it's worth it- Did you see the backlinks of the so called DA 65 website ? (ofcourse if you have access to)

Anyone with right mind and know what they are buying know DA can be forged and will need to check your site backlinks before paying more than $10 .

Good luck scamming around .

I warn all potential buyers to pay upon completion and after you inspect the final product /link O.P apparently delivers .

I rest my case , Thanks again and good luck :).