1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheapaccountpremium.com Scam Alert Everyone

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by hostmela, Sep 28, 2016.

Hello, I bought nitroflare premium account from them and got scammed please check the details history.

1. Order From Them http://cheapaccountpremium.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2.They are provide me the account

[​IMG]

But the main part is the account got locked within 2 minute then i was tried to contact them many many times but they didn't single response me. The below image will proof it.

[​IMG]

So please guys don't do any deal with them...its totally scam site.

hostmela, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Why in the world would you buy an account from someone for a system where you can just buy access directly?

PoPSiCLe, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  3. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Because of paypal i was need to buy it via paypal. They are response me today and the given account working fine now lets see how many days it works i will update this post.

hostmela, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  4. nonam123

nonam123 Member

Best Answers:
    I have used the service and support very fast
    Where there is no scam you

nonam123, Nov 4, 2016 IP
  5. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Final Report: They used my account i was changed my account password and they reset and used my account 3 times i request then don't use my account but they do i can't do anything because they use their own email id on that account. So please guys beware from them.

hostmela, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  6. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you bought an illegal account from a site, and then complain when they notice it is a scammed account?

pmf123, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  7. Pervaiz

Pervaiz Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Pervaiz, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  8. Preistoros

Preistoros Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here. It's a scam! After payment and a confirmation email about receiving money, I never heard back from them. I should have checked this site beforehand.

Attached Files:

Preistoros, Nov 9, 2017 IP
  9. EEEagle

EEEagle Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm yet another victim of this apparently fraudulent organization. Used them because they promised a NitroFlare premium account via PayPal. Ordered, received instructional email, followed procedure to have PayPal send funds to their eMail address. Funds were taken. Never received any additional communication or email message with account information, despite my messages to them.

EEEagle, Apr 25, 2018 IP
  10. Bout Warrior

Bout Warrior Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up guys.

Bout Warrior, May 21, 2018 IP
  11. nonam123

nonam123 Member

Best Answers:
    There are those who abuse and sabotage, especially the other individuals want to break the prestige to compete
    it is good services
    https://cheapaccountpremium.com/

nonam123, Sep 23, 2018 IP
  12. LeapGuy60

LeapGuy60 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Good service(s)"??

No - they are a very suspect service. They are either very poor and entirely UNRESPONSIVE business people - or they are just plain CROOKS, one or the other.

You sound like a shill.

LeapGuy60, Aug 7, 2023 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do you have any specific experiences to share?
    This thread is 5yo and I'm guessing you've used them more recently than that?

sarahk, Aug 15, 2023 IP
  14. LeapGuy60

LeapGuy60 Peon

Best Answers:

Yes, I have.

On July 15, 2023 I went to https://cheapaccountpremium.com/nitroflare-com-premium-account-download-via-paypal and clicked the "BUY NOW" button.

On the next page, I entered my email address, chose the PayPal option and clicked "PLACE ORDER".

The following page outlined the process for sending the money: who to send it TO, what Order # to cite, etc. (I also recieved an autogenerated email to the same effect.)

It specified that they would send the account "when the payment status is complete", and that "you will get premium detail within: 01 mins - 5 hours after your payment successful! (usually takes a few minutes)."

I sent the money (to ) as instructed. (Although the charge was $125, with the PayPal fee, it came to $133.92.)

PayPal sent me a "Sent Money Success" message, so I assumed that my code would be sent in a few minutes. When it wasn't recieved - even the next day - I started to read back on the emails and messages I recieved. I was somewhat surprised to find, in my "Success" notice from PayPal, a line near the top that said "Funds Availability Date: July 21, 2023"! So I had to wait for SIX DAYS before I got my code? That seemed odd - but again, that was on PayPal's side.

Of course, a week later... nothing. I have continued emailing "" and "" to zero effect. No responses.

So - that's MY recent experience with "cheapaccountpremium". You live, you learn...

LeapGuy60, Aug 16, 2023 IP