1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads serving not showing on my site.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by HIPVIE, Oct 17, 2016.

Hi all,

I put ads code on my site but the ads doesn't show on my site. I have no site level policy violations on record so far (this is not about site violation on my adsense account). My website where I put the ads code is new and the domain is TLD (.co), when I check the domain, it has ever been used by someone else before me, the last history of (whois) domain is 2 years ago (2014). I am afraid if the previous owner had any violation that causes the ads serving disabled on that domain. I don't know for sure. I just bought the domain (it's available to have when I check on name[dot]com) and put the ads code and the ads doesn't appear (it's blank). What should I do to have my website shows the ads serving?
    Please help, has anybody ever experienced this situation?

Thank you so much.

HIPVIE, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is the url?

Agent000, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  3. HIPVIE

HIPVIE Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the reply, here's the url cpns[dot]co, I put the ads code on the right sidebar below the search.

HIPVIE, Oct 17, 2016 IP