1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopCash.net Official Thread (Pop-under Ads Network)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dracosu, Sep 24, 2012.

1. dracosu

dracosu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello @Daniel Rodrick,

I've checked your account a few minutes ago and it seems that the stats are counted correctly.
    I don't see any issue with your account (you have visits counted yesterday and today too).
    Can you please recheck and get back to me if you still see any issues?

Best Regards,
    Radu PopCash.Net

dracosu, Aug 20, 2016 IP
  2. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello , Traffic Viet Nam will be how many CPM rate

tuminh6396, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  3. dracosu

Best Answers:
    Hello @tuminh6396,
    The rate you can receive on Vietnam depends on the operating systems of the visitors and the quality of the traffic. In average, you can receive a CPM of $0.5-1, or even more if the quality is high and you have many mobile visitors.
    What I suggest is to make a test and see what are the exact rates you can receive for your traffic.
    Do not hesitate to contact us for other info or request: http://popcash.net/contact

Best Regards,
    Radu PopCash.Net

dracosu, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  4. theviewer

theviewer Member

Best Answers:
    I tested the traffic popcash is sending and the test results are shocking. The traffic is 100% fake bot traffic. I didn't expect it to be so bad. I can't find any human in the traffic they send. Visitor are going to pages that no real person would visit. (except if you would pay me to do so....). Do they refund the remaining budget? I can generate the same traffic for free just by letting Jingling run....

theviewer, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  5. dracosu

Best Answers:
    Hello @theviewer,

Can you please provide me with your username through PM to be able to take a look over your account and see what happened?

Best Regards,
    Radu PopCash.Net

dracosu, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  6. theviewer

theviewer Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

My website is a arcade. The frontpage are thumbnails with games.

Most of the popunders that you system claimed to deliver could not be detected in GA, Awstats, Analog stats, ...

The people that found the popunder interesting all went to the cookie policy and contact page....surely these are the most interesting pages on any website....:oops:of course a bot doesn't care about that...

After contacting support a guy Mike adjusted the campaign.....telling the usual stuf.....bla bla bla not optimized and all that typical stuff
    So he optimized the campaign. I quote "I have checked it and did a basic optimization to increase the quality of the traffic."

After starting the campaign again i immediately detected bot behavior again. Almost 1 on 5 popups had a response......yeah sure like popunders are so effective...don't let me laugh. upload_2016-8-29_17-49-24.png
    All your so called real human visitors pick the same game.....and all i mean 100%. Don't tell me that if you put a screen filled with game thumbnails and you let real humans decide they all would pick the same game.:rolleyes: upload_2016-8-29_17-49-24.png

Furthermore they all started the game but none of them played. I know Jingling can start a game...but of course a Jingling bot can't actually play..... upload_2016-8-29_17-49-24.png

My account have been removed. Don't bother....

If anybody knows where i can spend 100$ a month buying real traffic ...please let me know.

Attached Files:

theviewer, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  7. dracosu

Best Answers:
    Hi @theviewer,

We may have started on the wrong foot and I am sure that the campaign can be made profitable, with a little time and effort invested in it.
    Since you mentioned that you want a refund and since you did not like the traffic, we had fully refunded your deposit. As well, your account was deleted upon your request via e-mail.
    Popunder traffic can be easily turned into a positive investment with a basic optimization to your campaign based on the sources of traffic that deliver you visits from PopCash network and with a few minor changes to the landing page that will make it more convincing for the visitor to click on.
    If you are interested in running another test, please contact us before so we can provide you with any info and insight.

Best Regards,
    Radu PopCash.Net

dracosu, Aug 30, 2016 IP
  8. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    lmfao honestly I don't trust your words bot traffic cannot be at a popunder network just at banner network

sveratus, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  9. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    why does the statistics change over the days?

for example statistics for 14. 15. and 16. constantly changing, the impressions go up and the rate and earnings down

cromiu, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  10. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    this means LOW RATE

sveratus, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  11. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    I wish to have a high traffic downloads website where I can run pop-under ads from this network and make tons of money.

degreubiwa, Oct 18, 2016 IP
  12. dracosu

Best Answers:
    Hello friends,

Sorry for my late reply!

@cromiu
    The final stats are fully updated after 24h-48h (some impressions aren't updated in your account in the same day because they are sent to 3rd party ads and we get the revenue info in 24-48h).
    So on 15 and 16 we calculate all the impressions/revenue that aren't added to your account in the same day and update your stats and earnings accordingly (also the eCPM is recalculated).
    The CPM rate can go down if the earnings that we add have a lower CPM than your average CPM (in that day), however the earnings will increase because we don't recalculate the earnings that are already added to your account, we add up earnings for the impressions that aren't showed in your account in the same day.
    Please let me know if you need any further clarifications regarding this aspect and I will be more than happy to provide them you!

@sveratus The CPM can go up or down according to many factors (but mainly it's about the traffic quality and traffic geo).

@degreubiwa You will definitely have great success with a high traffic website but we don't have any traffic requirements so you can grow your website with PopCash's Popunders on it.

Best Regards,
    Radu PopCash.Net

dracosu, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  13. brooklyn-hid

brooklyn-hid Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from propellerads.com, very similar experience.
    Have you come across any pop networks where the stats come close to what is in GA?

brooklyn-hid, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  14. brooklyn-hid

brooklyn-hid Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone else have experience with this network as an advertiser? I'm interested in testing there pop under traffic for a clean streaming site.

brooklyn-hid, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  15. dracosu

Best Answers:
    Hi @brooklyn-hid,

Our visitors are real users which are viewing your landing page in a popunder window. Most of them are counted in Google Analytics because some of the visitors may close the popunder window before the page (and the Google Analytics tag too) is fully loaded.
    I can assist you if you want to create a campaign.
    If you want some tips or advices before starting the campaign don't hesitate to contact me via PM or contact directly one of my mates here https://popcash.net/contact .

Best,
    Radu PopCash.Net

dracosu, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  16. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    why popcash don't add a delete button for websites?

sveratus, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  17. dracosu

Best Answers:
    Hi @sveratus

The delete button isn't present due to some old intern security standards.
    We are preparing a new version of the dashboard and the delete website button will be present too, until than please send us an email to contact[at]popcash.net from your PopCash account's email address with the website list that you want removed.

Best Regards,
    Radu PopCash.Net

dracosu, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  18. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    thats definetly not true. the rates and earnings even change after 4 days and also the already added earnings go lower

cromiu, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  19. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    forget the message i was wrong..by mistake chosed wrong time period :)

cromiu, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  20. dracosu

Best Answers:
    Hello @cromiu

No worries! I am glad that you figured what was wrong.
    Please let me know if you have any additional queries regarding PopCash.Net.

Best Regards,
    Radu PopCash.Net

dracosu, Dec 5, 2016 IP