1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Free Wordpress Themes for Small Local Businesses

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Sarjayhqw21, Oct 13, 2016.

Hello all,

I'm just wondering if anyone out there could recommend some good free responsive Wordpress themes for a small local business. Examples of such businesses could include plumbers, beauty salons, mechanics, landscapers, corner stores etc...

I just have to design a few websites for some people that fall into this category. I'm not brillant at web design so suggestions of simple themes would be very much appreciated.

Sarjayhqw21, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  2. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wordplucker, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  3. Sarjayhqw21

Sarjayhqw21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah. I just thought I ask. I want to see if anyone out there has a good idea of any, because I have been finding it difficult to find any good ones for local small businesses.

Sarjayhqw21, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  4. PuneetJvw

PuneetJvw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Go for a premium theme. Unfortunately your business will not look like a business - it will just look like a site/blog if you go for a free theme.

IF you plan to choose a free theme then you will have to work a lot on creating graphics and pages that will look appealing.

PuneetJvw, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  5. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are lot of free themes available in the market. You can search in wp directory for company or business themes. Search for Ramble Free wordpress theme, hope you will get your solution.

Amarkolom, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  6. jayroberts

jayroberts Peon

Best Answers:
    What would make a theme fit for a small/local business versus an enterprise? I want to recommend Astra, Divi, OceanWP, GeneratePress etc but you seem to have a criteria and an idea that what is good for a small business won't be good for a large corporation. What you need might be found on themeforest then

jayroberts, Jun 4, 2019 IP
  7. Em&em

Em&em Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, was looking for some resource where I could find all themes in one place!

Em&em, Jul 3, 2019 IP