1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Zeropark - Pops & Mobile Redirects (Advertisers)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Zeropark, Sep 27, 2016.

[​IMG]
    Zeropark is one of the largest redirect (pops, domain, and mobile) ad exchanges in the world processing over 115 Billion redirects a month and expanding. We have highly targeted traffic avalible globally - we're also directly linked with our proprietary tracking platform: Voluum
    [​IMG]
    Zeropark traffic is sold on a RTB basis using the CPM/CPV model, you can check out current volumes and average bids here: https://zeropark.com/volume/

Aside from the features mentioned in the graphic there are also many new features running:
    • City/Region targeting:
    • Traffic source targeting.
    • SubID (target) Spend Capping.
    • Voluum API integration
    And many more currently in development.

If you would like to try setting up campaigns without spending a dime, there is a live demo of our advertiser dashboard avalible here: https://demo.zeropark.com/signin

More info: https://zeropark.com/advertisers/

Register here.

Email us with any questions:

Zeropark, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  2. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'm zeropark advertiser, i spend > $150 for advertising my sites and some campaigns. The price is quite cheap but low quality. I got only 10% of number of visits to my sites. Some of visits came from datacenter IPs (volumedrive, vultr, interserver..).

I dont say zeropark's traffic is bad, the reason maybe is visitors close pops or tab before my sites fullpage loaded. I just want to review and hope zeropark could increase the number of completed page loading.

Anakyl, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  3. Zeropark

Zeropark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, It depends on the type of campaign you were running and how you were targeting the traffic. In general the cheaper the traffic is the lower the quality as it has less demand. If you would like some advice on your campaigns please contact and tell them about the offers you would like to run.

Zeropark, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  4. Dmitry T

Dmitry T Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Affshark works with Zeropark as well. Not top with volume but really one of top with quality for our offers! All you should do is optimized by source :) make exact targeting and get your leads. Cheers Zero !

Dmitry T, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  5. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    :) I do understand. But the funniest is when i found the way to make ROI, spent ~$400 and planed to deposit at least $1-2k/month to your system, my advertiser account is banned (i'm lucky that i did not deposit before the suspension). It wasnt really my fault, it's because of js code of one ad network, it redirected some visitors to Tech support call offer, that i did not know.

I contacted your support and hope they will consider to active my account again :)

Anakyl, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  6. Zeropark

Best Answers:
    Hey, we have to be very strict when it comes to tech support campaigns, as we have to assure our publishers that an offending client has been removed. We run the risk of loosing 100,000's of visits a day as a publisher will cut us off if they do not like the offers we are running. We do our best to categorise offers as they come in, which is why we manually approve all campings, to make sure the advertiser is getting the best traffic and the publisher is only sending to campaigns they allow. Because of this we have to take the hard line and keep the account banned.

Zeropark, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  7. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your explaination. And you also lost advertisers and at least $100/day from me too :) i switched to trafficfactory and ero-advertising.

Anakyl, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  8. Zeropark

Best Answers:
    Thanks for understanding, hopefully we can work together again some time in the future.

Zeropark, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  9. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    As a representative you are so kind, but your compliance team are not. They did not give me a chance to fix it. Is there anything you can help me?

Anakyl, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  10. Zeropark

Best Answers:
    Hey, unfortunatly not, the decision of our compliance team is final. You will have to appeal to them through - Thanks.

Zeropark, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  11. w4rkr4f7

w4rkr4f7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm selling to you popunder worldwide traffic but:
    Raw 39,453
    Sellable 39,270
    Sold 11,967

The good thing you have a Fallback URL function and I can sell unsold traffic to other company but I really think sold traffic is too low (1/4)

w4rkr4f7, Oct 29, 2016 IP
  12. wadezwd

wadezwd Member

Best Answers:
    this is wade, i have an advertising account at zeropark, the account email is
    i tried to log in bt failed and was told my account is currently inactive, so can you help reactivate it for me?
    let me know thanks!

wadezwd, Jun 5, 2017 IP
  13. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How to verify advertise in zeropark because i got attitude answer from your support

humtuma, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  14. Zeropark

Best Answers:
    Hey, @humtuma, sorry for the late response.
    If the issue is still existing, try to reapply through the support using the same email as before. This decision is not final and might be changed with the time. You might be asked to re-answer the application questions as well though.

Zeropark, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  15. wadezwd

wadezwd Member

Best Answers:
    why are you ignoring me?

wadezwd, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  16. Zeropark

Best Answers:
    We apologize for it, @wadezwd! You are welcome to send a message to support as well. Your account was rejected, but it is never too late to reapply!

Zeropark, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  17. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    it is quite funny your team rejected my advertiser application 2 times.

And they are unable to give me reason even I asked.

I will appreciate if you can help dear

Thanks

HieuDang, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  18. Zeropark

Best Answers:
    PM'd you to solve this problem

Zeropark, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  19. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I cant start conversation with you in this forum
    can you pls add me on skype id: hieudang0712
    thanks

HieuDang, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  20. Zeropark

Best Answers:
    Zeropark is happy to present newly released features in our system!

Mobile OS version targeting

Cut out incompatible phones from your Mobile offers by choosing the OS version you buy traffic from. Create a new campaign or update your old one through the settings, choose the minimum correct OS version for your offer and only buy traffic from that version and above. Read more here!

In-App traffic

Hop on the train with our new traffic type - In App. It is the new go-to move to promote mobile app downloads and run pin submit or lead generation campaigns. It allows you to track the device id information through the {device_id} token, giving you pinpoint targeting. You can read more about it in here!

Grab you App Install offers, combine our new features and start making money!

You can test it out by using our demo account. If you have any other questions, please, contact our awesome support team at !

Best,
    Zeropark

trhjtfjj.jpg

Zeropark, Dec 14, 2017 IP