1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Textlinky

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Tomp, Oct 8, 2016.

Hey everyone,

We've created a service that let's user easily integrate SMS into their products.

The service can be used to increase click to conversion downloads on app websites using our smart link service, or using our content links to send things like order confirmations etc.

https://www.textlinky.com

Let me know what you think.

Tomp, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I find this text really hard to read
    upload_2016-10-10_15-52-42.png

On https://www.textlinky.com/pricing I expected to find some fine print - like clarifying the currency and which countries you are able to service.

40c/text for your starter plan seems exorbitant

Your demo isn't a demo - I expected to be able to enter my mobile number and get your message. Doesn't reassure me that I'll be sent a link to the right app store - or do you send a link to your site, read the user agent and then send to the correct store?

sarahk, Oct 9, 2016 IP
  3. Tomp

Tomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, Thanks for your feedback.

The currency is all in dollars, i thought that was quite clear from the site, will try and clarify this further. We're adding an extensive list of countries supported, but we cover almost all of them

40c is not a per text value, There is value in the service itself also and time saved, development cost saved etc.

I'm not sure what you missed with the demo, but on the homepage if you enter your number you will receive a text message - I can't see any errors in the logs. It sends a short url to the mobile number entered and then performs a redirect based on what device they are on.

Thanks again

Tomp, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Currency only needs to be in the fine print but it really isn't clear
    So the demo is actually on the home page and the demo page is just information?

sarahk, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  5. VladimirKubovsky

VladimirKubovsky Peon

Best Answers:
    Might just be easier to use LinkTexting.com, right?

I just logged into their product, it seems like a higher performance well established product.... better price too!

VladimirKubovsky, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  6. Tomp

Tomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Might be more established but I think Textlinky works better and is more customizable, and is linktexting.com is certainly not better priced.

Let's look at a year of use for someone sending say 500 messages a month:

Linktexting :
    12 x $19 = $228.
    250 Text per month would then be charged outside of that plan, which is another $60
    That's a grand total for 1 year of $288.

Texlinky :
    No monthly account fee
    Presuming they buy their messages each month (it'd be cheaper if they bought at once for the year) then they'd pay 12x $15 = $180.
    Grand total of $180 for the year. More than $100 a year cheaper.

Tomp, Feb 12, 2018 IP