1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a Consultancy business for E-Commerce Stores?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by moxcen, Sep 21, 2016.

I've worked over a decade in E-commerce field and have helped many businesses establish online presence as well as growing their businesses. Most of my roles were contract based roles where I started from scratch to create an E-Commerce store and then market it locally or internationally. I've worked with many different businesses from agencies to service providers, product sellers to digital businesses and now I am working to utilise my skills.
    Because of my experience, I've noticed that I don't need much time to understand the business and see the potential to grow or generate ideas in order to grow online.
    I can analyse eBusinesses professionally, create strategies, help with SEO/SEM, Branding, Social awareness, Analytics and can create quality eCommerce stores too.

I'm working on this project to help online businesses and website is launched and in beta phase but I am bit stuck with few things that what pricing structure shall I use for businesses? And shall I involve partners/investors/professionals? ( I am already struggling with finance ).

moxcen, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With that knowledge you have you know this is an hidden sales thread where you are looking for potential customers that seek your help to grow their business!

Good luck with your business, seems you have learned something ;)

fionix, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  3. moxcen

moxcen Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you expect in a business forum? But those questions are genuine and looking for an honest suggestion.

moxcen, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  4. NuWebHosting

NuWebHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My experience from years of ecommerce is really it boils down to your client, so attempt to know it all, and in that case they don't need you. Others well know nothing, and need you. Some are already active and doing well and looking to launch a new product or idea, know what they are doing, and need you to move forward with them. As per pricing for your services, again it's all proportional to the client. Set a range for yourself, and in due time, only clients with the budget for you, will be the only ones contacting you.

NuWebHosting, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  5. fileultra

fileultra Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wish we have more people like you on this forum who can offer practical, proven and guaranteed advice for a fee.
    There is a considerable demand for practical mentors so you can easily list exactly what you can bring to table and for what price.
    Good luck

fileultra, Oct 9, 2016 IP
    Aatma likes this.
  6. James Colwell

James Colwell Banned

Best Answers:
    you didn't add any project detail which is currently you working.

James Colwell, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  7. moxcen

moxcen Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's right and working on it. Thanks

moxcen, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  8. moxcen

moxcen Active Member

Best Answers:
    The fee is the main thing. How much it should be for identifying issues on the website, offer improvements and creating strategies for online businesses which will work.

moxcen, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  9. moxcen

moxcen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have pointed out the details in my thread but have not posted the link yet as website is in beta phase and quite a few things to sort out!

moxcen, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  10. Aatma

Aatma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are getting a bit confused right off the bat.
    You want to start a consultancy service, don't look further, start it off right here. Make a small website/blog listing what you know, what you are offering and what guarantees you offer. Start small and then add up. Can expect someone to shell out $$$$ when they don't even know what they are getting in return. If you charge just hundred bucks to one client but manage to get his ecommerce store going, you sure will get lot more clientele and increase the fee

Aatma, Oct 20, 2016 IP