1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody Know or Have Experience in Using PayWeGo.Com?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by WordTradeSolutions, Oct 5, 2016.

I've been searching for something about paywego.com, but I can't seem to find anything on the Web about them -- They offer merchant accounts, a virtual terminal, an online payment gateway, money order and check cashing services; and

Do you know anything about them? I can't find their company address, they have a Facebook page without anything there, etc.

Please advise. Thanks in advance! :)

WordTradeSolutions, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What business are you into since you don't use PP and 2co or similar known processors?

fionix, Oct 6, 2016 IP
    WordTradeSolutions likes this.
  3. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fionix,

We already have a PP business account and a 2CO merchant account, BUT:

PP doesn't offer their virtual terminal to businesses here in the Philippines; and

2CO doesn't offer their phone sales platform to businesses here in the Philippines, either ...

Thanks for taking time to respond in this thread! :)

WordTradeSolutions, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  4. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ahh I see... do you have a company somewhere for instant in Euroep or the USA?

fionix, Oct 6, 2016 IP
    WordTradeSolutions likes this.
  5. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fionix,

Yes, we have a registered LLC in Texas USA. However:

We have the same business name registered there as the registered business name we have here in the Philippines; and

Our registration papers in both countries indicate that I am the non-resident chairman (in our US LLC) and the sole proprietor (in our PH single prop business). With this:

We can't sign up for a PP virtual terminal using a US PP business account under our US LLC name ... :(

PayPal requests for business registration documents as part of their virtual terminal application process. They'll see that the same business or the same owner owns both business accounts, which isn't allowed; and

Same thing with 2CO ... :(

EDIT: Besides, PP and 2CO aren't high risk MOTO merchant account providers -- We're going to use it for an inbound tech support campaign in the US; and

We want to use our US LLC or PH business for this MOTO merchant account, though finding one is giving us a lot of pain ... :(

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    WordTradeSolutions, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  6. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  7. paymenthuddle

paymenthuddle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One problem you may have is that Payment Providers classify Tech Support businesses as High Risk which makes getting what you want completed a little more challenging. We help high-risk merchants get matched with reputable Payment Providers both in the US and overseas - if you are interested in discussing further please ping me offline at . We might be able to help or advise you on what you need to do. THANKS!!

paymenthuddle, Dec 13, 2019 IP