1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have You Ever Purchased Back Links From LinksManagement.com

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by spujap, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Eloy Rodriguez

Eloy Rodriguez Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting post, I am taking notes here..
    For me I rather search for websites who would be willing to exchange links with. :)

Eloy Rodriguez, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  2. electroluvs

electroluvs Peon

Best Answers:
    Linksmanagement is a solid option for backlinks, I had a good experience with them

electroluvs, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  3. Link_Building_Services

Link_Building_Services Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Eloy,

There are a lot of other reasons why you shouldn’t do link exchange.
    But there are also some RARE CASES when you SHOULD consider it.
    • Their website can give you a lot of traffic
    • They have a good archive of information that is related to your website topic/niche
    • They are not in competition with your website
    • They are a high quality website
    • They appear in search results with the same (or approximately similar) keywords as yours Link exchange helps but one-way links are the best.
    • Exchanged links give a lot less link juice compared to one-way.

I personally think it’s better to improve your site content and user-friendliness in order to get one-way links
    rather than investing your time asking around for link exchanges.

Dear Focl,

First of all I am pleased to pull together with a partner who has a remarkable skill to count money,
    that gives me confidence that we could speak the same business language. Concerning the ratios, we as a business
    are interested our publishers to earn more with us and sometimes consciously reduce our margin to bring more sales,
    besides we have to carry Marketing, Development, Technical related expenses which effect the net profit.

Dear electroluvs,

thank you for your kind comment. We happy to had such great client as you.

Link_Building_Services, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  4. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes others comapanies have expenses too and they take less... also webmasters have expenses too , but it dosnt change fact that your are taking 2/3 of price to your pocket and owners and publisher have only 1/3 from price. Sorry but, thats totally unfair.

Focl, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  5. Bluesky94

Bluesky94 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never purchase any backlink package because all of them are terrible but you an ask them what is source of backlink they will provide you then you an think about

Bluesky94, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  6. Link_Building_Services

Best Answers:
    We are talking about business and income right now, so I suppose "unfair" is not the case.
    We do have expenses that is why we set prices that we consider to be reasonable in terms of our client's income and our own.
    The amount of funds your earn with us was your suggestion, so you "fairly" get what was established.
    We are always willing to help our clients to earn more, that is why if there is a way we can help, just let me know.
    Moreover, we are constantly working on improving our services. The quality is very important for us. We are glad to
    have a feedback from our clients.

Bluesky94,

How do you know that our backlinks are terrible if you do not buy them?
    You are talking about the source, it is quite easy to review.
    Our interface is quite simple. So you can register in our system and look though
    the backlinks available in our inventory. Just apply some advanced filters and
    choose your niche.

Link_Building_Services, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  7. virtualprincipal

virtualprincipal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I paid for 6 links and they are still showing as active in my dashboard. But guess what? They are all gone. Three of the sites are gone entirely and three just removed my anchor text and corresponding link from the page that I paid $50 for. All requests to support went unanswered. Maybe the biggest scam I have ever been involved with...

virtualprincipal, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  8. Link_Building_Services

Best Answers:
    Hello, virtualprincipal

Please, tell us your email address you currently use
    to sign in to your LinksManagement Account,
    so we can solve your issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards!
    LinksManagement Service.

Link_Building_Services, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  9. Publisher_LM_Servis

Publisher_LM_Servis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Link_Building_Services!

I hope that you will understand me despite my weak English.

I am a frequent user of your services. To a greater extent, I use the service of publishers, exposing their sites for sale.

I also noticed that more than two thirds of the advertiser's budget is in your favor.I'm a publisher with a lot of experience and understand how such services are organized.Promotion, staff work, software development costs and other costs are high. I'm okay with this, especially when I notice that you are constantly working quality.

Furthermore! Until recently, even finding the fact of a high commission did not change my positive opinion about you.
    I am a fairly large publisher with a large number of sites, my own work techniques and a unique experience. According to my statistics, even with such a commission, there were good results. At some points your service was unique, and for a whole series - even better than all similar services on the market.

But since February you have introduced very bad innovations - now I can not set my own prices. In addition, now you can not set prices for different pages separately. Why did you turn off the old functions and set the price limits? I used to be able to adjust prices and get new orders constantly.

Now, because of the inflated prices for pages SB Rank 1 and above, I stopped receiving orders, revenue is mainly due to old links, the system almost idly scans sites creating a load on the server.

What should I do now? Wait, when the old links will be disconnected and disable publishers service codes ?!

My wish is to return the opportunity to put prices without restrictions and provide the option of setting prices for each page separately. Also, you need the opportunity to put prices independently for the main and other pages.

I wrote about this through various contacts and specifically in technical support. I think that in general such wishes from publishers were a considerable number.

Publisher_LM_Servis, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  10. Publisher_LM_Servis

Publisher_LM_Servis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link_Building_Services, Thank you!

Representatives of your company came into direct contact, this issue was discussed in detail.

Publisher_LM_Servis, Apr 29, 2017 IP