1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help I'm going crazy :(

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Mlb dusan, Oct 2, 2016.

OK, case is that. My website with tips for life is getting always insufficient content. Page is in Slovenian language izboljsajzivljenje.si all articles are written by me unique. I know you don't read Slovenian but still. Can someone help me? We don't have much options for affiliate and they ate paying 5-10%. So AdSense is only chance to monetize. Please I'm new. Thank you.

Mlb dusan, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well AdSense support your language but still you need to produce more content which should be unique & attract advertiser.

Hmm

Have you done what where told you thus guys in this forum.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/adsense/h0isB1nfWh4/dP4lyB7IAgAJ

Furquan Ahmed, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  3. Mlb dusan

Mlb dusan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I think so, I changed name in menu that there is no sex word in it. I also changed some pictures to less provocative. And still doese not go thru.do you think that my trening page is not having enough content or should I change pictures again? And all pictures are from google search is that also a problem? Thanks for help

4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to have right to use images. If some image are from Google Image search its doesn't means that they don't have copyright.

Furquan Ahmed, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  5. Mlb dusan

Mlb dusan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm so then can be that that is also a problem ? How can google know if I have permission? You put so much work in page and can't monetize it. Other question, is my trending page also off since there are mainly videos in there?

6. Mlb dusan

Mlb dusan Peon

Best Answers:
    So what should I do to be adsense ready ? should I remake the whole posts ? or write more content on training page ? Must I even change pictures for my relationship articles again ? Please take a look on my page.izboljsajzivljenje.si
    or is there a problem when my page doesent have hits ? I need to put my ads on before paid advertisment.
    PLS help me
    Is po

7. bootsy2.0

bootsy2.0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use sites like pixabay.com for free images that can be used for commercial use for free. I would encourage you to write more content as google is being very specific about this.

bootsy2.0, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  8. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yet another blog that covers 50 niches... stick to one, or build different sites for each

pmf123, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  9. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    tips for life is a useless topic, same as setting up a news site that covers everything, useless.
    If your site was something like Computer Tips, then that would be another story; Choose your
    niche wise, not all niches will be money makers, and just because you are writing the content does
    not mean it is good or even useful content, as for your images, do not use images that appear
    to contain brands, trademarks; If the image is not wide spread on the internet, then dont use it.
    as listed above, you can use pixabay.com or pexels.com for free images.

There are a lot of factors that go into setting up a site, and running it for profit.
    It is not as easy as people think, and it can be a long term, continuous process. I
    recently read one post that this affiliate has been pumping out content for 12 months, and
    barely makes enough to pay his hosting bill; Making it online is not guaranteed!
    I have read posts saying that some have made $3k/mo as early as 6mo of being
    online, and it is hit and miss. You have 99.9% of missing this altogether....

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    dscurlock, Oct 3, 2016 IP