1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK Visitors, Not Receiving Many Clicks = Low Earnings :(

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by mrfootballnews, Sep 25, 2016.

Hey, I recently set up a website for British related content (www.growingupbritish.com) as I have a large amount of following on Facebook (95% UK).

I got accepted into Adsense a couple of days ago and I'm yet to get a click on any of my ads which is obviously getting me terrible RPM.

I can easily be getting over 10,000 visitors a day but don't wish to do so when I'll earn such a small figure. I want to get my ads set up to get maximum revenue before sharing my site to multiple high end pages.

Can anyone please give me some advice so I can meet my requirements?

mrfootballnews, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Social traffic seems to always work like that, they are not so interested visitors.

Get your pages into google for better clicks.

pmf123, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  3. mrfootballnews

mrfootballnews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There's many successful websites out there that rely on their social media following so I don't believe there isn't a way to earn from social media traffic.

mrfootballnews, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one is telling you that you are not able to earn revenue from your website but if you are trying to make money from AdSense then you need to have traffic from Search Engine even a small traffic which come from Search can be converted in $$ via AdSense but for Social Network traffic AdSense is useless.

Look for some other ads networks specially Native Ads Network as this type of ads network pay more then AdSense for quality social traffic.

Furquan Ahmed, Sep 25, 2016 IP
    Agent000 and pmf123 like this.
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yep; social media traffic generally sucks for Adsense. Too much social media traffic relative to search engine organic traffic does put accounts at risk of disabling for 'invalid activity' due to a higher proportion of clicks on adverts by those via social media are typically lower quality.

Agent000, Sep 25, 2016 IP