1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I make money online with SEO WITHOUT waiting months for results

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by michaelreyes, Sep 15, 2016.

In the past I would do traditional SEO, which involved creating a website and adding backlinks to it and waiting months on end for it to rank high in Google. 7 years later I now do something completely different, and gets results faster. This involves not adding backlinks at all, but sending the traffic directly to my offer.

I basically do 3 things right now: Upload high quality YouTube videos, comment on YouTube videos, and comment on blogs relevant to my market. And no, I am not spamming. I offer high quality information first and THEN promote my offer.

Everyday for the past 2 weeks I have created 20 pieces of content on the internet. Now I get 30 visitors per day.

This method is known by 2 names: bomb marketing and/or content marketing.

It is a form of SEO in which every piece of content you create drives traffic. In other words, your backlinks themselves drive you the traffic.

So what do you guys think? Isn't this method faster and better than traditional SEO? Do you guys have any tips to make this process easier? After all, software programs like Traffic Geyser no longer exist.

michaelreyes, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  2. novos

novos Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social marketing can give you faster results, as can a bit of Blackhat / Churn n Burn SEO. None of this is going to generate long-term residuals though, so it depends on what your after.

As for a "FAST" way to do whitehat SEO, nope, afraid not. Building genuine authority takes a long time (And then can all be yanked away, on a whim, when google decides to change the Algo again.)

novos, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  3. michaelreyes

michaelreyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but at the end of the day it is all about traffic, since traffic equals income. We do SEO for the money, not for high authority or reputation.

In terms of SEO algorithms I highly doubt it would have much of an effect since you are posting content across different avenues and in large quantities. Not to mention the rankings would mostly go towards low competition long tail keywords.

michaelreyes, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  4. Timothy B. Miller

Timothy B. Miller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Michael,
    Your mindset is all wrong...maybe? Your still getting traffic that is always good. Don't think about the traffic all the time and the money, think about original content that you write to help others, build connections, build trust, over deliver with your best golden nuggets.

Helping and Transparency with what you Know is the Key. And the rest will take care of itself. Brand Yourself or Be An Affiliate Marketer - Plus novos is right Social Marketing is what the BIG G Likes A LOT.

I Do Want to say Congrats on your Success with your Method!
    I've learned to have multiple streams of income in case ones dries up.

- U Got 2 Have a Complete Sales Funnel In Place to Make the Big Money.
    Then all U Do is Send and Build Branding and Traffic to Your Lead Pages.

Good Luck My Friend!

-Timothy B. Miller
    PS- Google Does Not Rank Sites NO MORE! Updated this Year 2016 No More Ranking for Any Page. I Use Firefox Alexa Bar to see the traffic of a site that it is getting. :)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    Timothy B. Miller, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  5. jermainluong

jermainluong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    write some content that is in dispute and share via social networks, you may get more traffic from users, this may reduce your SEO time

jermainluong, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  6. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still the best method of SEO is unique content, well-designed pages and backlinks. For direct, instant traffic I submit my site to social networks and sometimes the links take off and get shared/liked. When they do I can get a big hit, like 3k uniques in a day from it, but not all the time. However, once my pages get ranked in Google I get steady traffic. It doesn't really take all that long, maybe 3 months, to get moderate rankings if you're keeping your content updated.

Lindsey Walters, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  7. introvertme

introvertme Member

Best Answers:

do you talk about your website on your youtube chanell, cos i don't get

introvertme, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  8. introvertme

introvertme Member

Best Answers:
    what do you mean by google doesn't rank site

introvertme, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  9. James Colwell

James Colwell Banned

Best Answers:
    without seo you can earn by affiliate marketing and promote product in fb groups. twitter and other social media.

James Colwell, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  10. bigeguide

bigeguide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what is seo articles? is it from blogging?

bigeguide, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  11. Popche

Popche Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Every promotional method has it's benefits.

You can grow on SEO while getting traffic from social media. It all depends on what you want to work with.

Popche, Oct 19, 2016 IP