1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Artarex

Artarex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cant help you with your problem but your Rate is crazy, around 4-5 Dollar per 1000 Impressions. How so much? Only USA Traffic or other things you did to get so much?

Artarex, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please use Troubleshooter.

I got the reports. This is interesting, as what is flagged is... our anti adblock URLs. They do look "malwarey" as we replace domains daily...
    Which antivirus is doing that?

Regarding screen locking - is it when you use adblock? Do you click on links that do target = _blank ?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    tomksoft, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  3. Rezeroth

Rezeroth Active Member

Best Answers:
    i saw it on Kaspersky AV yesterday ..am not seeing it today when popups open... & also had got reports from Avast AV from a visitor few days back...
    Yesterday the "dangerous /malware url blocked" appeared for 4 times ..it never had appeared before [been using the antiadblock urls for many days now]..so i thought maybe its some misbehaving advertiser who trying to inject malware etc..

About the screen locking, yes it happens only when adblock is on . There is no target blank attribute to "A tags" [i.e. the links open in same tab of browser..they are the site pages...]

Rezeroth, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  4. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there a possibility to make your pop ad showing up for a specific geo in my site ? .... if yes then how to configure that ?

Zaraki, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  5. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    Low Rate CPM , the leading network such hopes will be 1 Rate popads better future
    [​IMG]

tuminh6396, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  6. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [QUOT
    That's becuase of your GEO. Non-convertible traffic.

TrafficLos, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  7. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Look at those beautiful rates :oops: :oops: :oops:

bagongjigong, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  8. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    OK, so for antivirus issue, seems like Kaspersky is dumb enough to base blocking/detection only on the length of domain... I will shorten our new antiadblock domains then.
    For the screen locking - on adblock we still use old adcode(different than for nonadblock). I will get it updated soon and it should fix it.

You'd need to do it yourself in PHP and print our adcode only for certain countries.

Nonunique Vietnam desktop traffic as far as I remember. What else can I say...
    With some changes that are planned, we might be able to boost this case to like $0.32-0$0.35 CPM, but I'd never expect it to be like $1.00 USD.

tomksoft, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  9. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    My friends from Vietnam such traffic to my website and they are $ 0.5 CPM for their traffic with the combination dekstop and mobile,
    My website also allows query popup from dekstop and mobile,
    I have more than 5k account mobile traffic from my website , my overall traffic to 50k traffic days , but with lower revenue I can be heartbreaking when your heart can not decide to give birth to sales , Please help I .
    Thanks you .
    [​IMG]

tuminh6396, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  10. ultimatewinnnner

ultimatewinnnner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,Does the ecpm rate depend on the pagerank? will pagerank 0 or unranked pages make less money than the higher ranked ones ?

Will these popups affect seo

Regards,
    An Amatuer

ultimatewinnnner, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  11. Jackest

Jackest Peon

Best Answers:
    can anyone help me use these ads.

i tried adding them to my wordpress site and it seems to work for firefox, but when i try to load a page in chrome after clicking anywhere the page is taken over by something and the only thing you can do is right click and change flash settings.

Jackest, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  12. kanma

kanma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi tomksoft,

I am from Vietnam and I am an advertiser . It means that I spend my money to run my campaign.
    I don't know why your site instantly banned my account (the fresh popads account) when I deposited $10 from paypal. (I just give you $10 for your revenue not steal your $10 revenue).

Let me make it clear in this point, your site INSTANTLY suspended my account when I don't have any chance to create my first campaign.

After that, I asked my friend to create a new one. Your site let my friend deposit $10 and you know what my friend account instantly got suspended without any reason.

Does it Popads become a new big scammer because you let customer deposit their money and you have a chance to take it all.

Here is my account just got suspended after depositing $10 from paypal. It just happened few hours ago. You should spend your time to check your system based on my username to figure out my case is real. I don't make it up. This account just created few hours ago.

I really need the answer.
    [​IMG]

Thank You,

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    kanma, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  13. duchaiyb

duchaiyb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My situation is similar to this one and I needed know what they want

duchaiyb, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Again, nothing we can do, sorry.

Negative, it does not depend on pagerank. Can't comment on SEO, as Google :)

Perhaps some extension you have in Chrome? We'd need more details, please contact support via email.

First of all, I would advise you to try using different email when you open yet another multiaccount. It will be a bit harder for us to link accounts.
    Can you explain us why do you keep opening new accounts if we constantly ban you? Like if someone does not want you at their house and they keep kicking you out, why do you keep climbing back through a window?
    For both of you(if you even are two different people), please post your usernames and I will be happy to post your multiaccount maps.

In fact, we do have one banned account with username kanma from Vietnam. Here is the multiaccount map:
    [​IMG]
    I also highlighted one of kanma account connections to show that accounts were linked by email (which I guess leaves no doubts).
    If anyone is wondering - this group(or people related to it) managed to find quite an interesting timing exploit in our platform and stole traffic worth couple tens of thousand USD. They all claim not to be related, but you can see how interconnected these accounts are - it is not one account linked to another, these accounts are all linked to each other...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    tomksoft, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  15. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    popads.net scammed me , i got scammed by popads.net for a pathetic reason that my traffic was 50% and 80% FAKE TRAFFIC ,so tomksoft blocked my withdrawal to not withdraw my balance of 6$ with 100% legit traffic , so i private messaged him and i said to send me my balance and i will close my account and never create other i promised him , so he replyed me with:"I will reply to you in the ticket. Decision has not been taken yet." so i didn't get any respone/decision on support ticket , then decision was to letting me using again popads but after some time same problem with withdraw blocked if the visits are fake whats your problem with it because real peoples clicks on page , reason for popads become big scam is : low rates,withdraw blocking,banning advertisers,google blocking popads code and many others..... stop using this.

sveratus, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Your website had fraudental traffic detected twice. And a pretty clear case to be honest - traffic from different countries but nearly everyone having browser in english(not in local language). Not to mention not a single visitor using Firefox(literally zero). Also no mobile traffic(literally zero).
    You were also given another chance in the past, so let me just post this(notice times of messages):
    [​IMG]
    Protip for the future: once you say "fuck u" to someone, you cannot really expect much anymore.

17. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    u guys trying to make popads reputation look very bad, but u cant guys lol all who complain about it are using illegal stuff lol fake traffic and more things, but i am so sorry for u guys, cuz POPOADS is number one in the world i work with them from 2014 and i never regreated about using them, cuz they are the best, best rate, best support, anti-adsblock!, DAILY PAYEMENT.

[​IMG]

i never get any probleme or anything from them, as i said they are the best <3

same for @tomksoft , ty alot for ur support in digitalpoint!

if u guys checked others thread (others adsnetwork) here, rarely they answer members :D

so guys dont try to be smart to trick popads cuz u cant :rolleyes::rolleyes:

alexandroso, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  18. SamanC

SamanC Peon

Best Answers:
    JUST REGISTERED HERE TO SAY:

after searching for best popunder-popup ad network finally i choosed "popads.net"

BUT THEY DONT CHECK ADS
    they do allow shitty ads to make more money

after a lot of emails from my american visitors that complaining about "malwares and viruses" on my site
    last email was from my visitor who always donate to site
    he said:

"
    WTF! Why are the folder links opening malware and virus laden web pages instead of the upload folder page? You want to fuck up my computer? You have no idea who you are dealing with and what skills I have. Fix the fucking links or...
    "

and i checked myself to see what the hell is it with my USA VPS

[​IMG]

(see screenshot please)

these f..king as..les lock the screen and wont allow you do sh!t unless you restart you computer

support team? i m not really sure if there is a team because support is so f.. slow

if they dont fix this for the next hour i remove their ads code

also i posted this here to let you guys know you are loosing your USA visitors (well known as paid members)

SamanC, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  19. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    We ban around 10 of these each day, it is a nightmare, I know. Screenshot is useless I am afraid, we need either IP of visitor who got it or the visitor has to submit the Report abuse form on our homepage(this way our system will find campaigns the visitor got automatically).

20. SamanC

SamanC Peon

Best Answers:
    well i just removed ad code from my site
    this simple just not worth it
    have a great day

SamanC, Sep 20, 2016 IP