1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to generate organic traffic on Ecommerce site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Marissa Dsilva, Aug 6, 2016.

Hello friends,

Now a days Ecommerce industry are booming. We see every day new new Ecommerce site developed in the market.

In this competitive market, How we can generate organic traffic on ecommerce website?
    If my eCommerce site is Clothing Based?

Share your Ideas...? What is in your mind....!

Marissa Dsilva, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  2. Mark D'silva

Mark D'silva Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Everyone ,

You Need to follow the given paths to drive more traffic to your website. Here I'm shared some useful tactical for more traffic for E-com website .

(1) For your search traffic: Write SEO Friendly content ( As per keywords ). Play the On-page SEO using powerful keywords that rank your page. And perform Off-page SEO, build enough backlink from higher authority sites.

(2) For your referral traffic: For referral traffic play with better social media and do more social media optimization and marketing, especially 5 big SMM - Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest & YouTube.

(3) For your direct traffic: effective email marketing, directory listing and newsletter operating.

(4) For your PPC Traffic (Paid): Run some Google Adwords PPC campaign Or Facebook Ad campaign on country basis if your website only for selected country than target that particluar country .

(5) For your Q&A Traffic: drive Traffic from Quora or Yahoo Answer helping right answer.

Mark D'silva, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  3. Rahul Vaishnav

Rahul Vaishnav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    As my point of view you must be do link building, Usually Blog posting , Social media marketing, Website optimization.
    Thanks

Rahul Vaishnav, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  4. renadohotshot

renadohotshot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can generate enough traffic to your E - commerce site by targetting specifically your visitors.
    1. At first check your website's condition, whether it is SEO friendly or not . Use seositecheckup tool
    2. Then try to build links from high pr sites related to your niche
    3. Write blogs on those site, which are specifically for your product.
    4. Spend some dollars on facebook add campaign using your products content
    5. check your sitelinks, Alexa rank and PR
    6. Use google webmaster and Analytics to trouble shoot all your problems.
    Hope you will get a good result. As I get on my site buymobile.com.bd

renadohotshot, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  5. sarvesh2016

sarvesh2016 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To generate organic traffic SEO is the key-point of any eCommerce company as it generates healthy organic traffic and converts visitors into customers if you are ranking on the perfect keywords or long tail key-phrases. But remember mindless SEO will harm your ranking and reputation as well.

Here are few useful techniques to generate traffic to your site and you will get good results for long term.

1) Content is Always King:
    First write unique content for each and every category. Create products pages with the detailed description of the specified product. Remember this is not for search engines but customers do read before they buy any product. Images should be high quality and well optimized.

2) Unique Meta Tags:

Do proper keyword research and write unique title, meta description for pages as it will increase visibility in search engines. Do not over optimize with keywords. URL should be SEO friendly.

3) Internal Linking:
    It is one of the important factor in on-page SEO. Built internal linking to relevant pages however don't overuse it as it will look spammy.

4) Link Building:
    It is the most essential part of SEO and helps to increase your ranking in SERP. Build quality and relevant links. Incoming links or backlinks from the high authority sites are good for your site to increase rank in SERP.

5) Blogging:
    Most effective technique to generate effective traffic for your site. Write minimum 1000-1500 words readable blog posts with the detailed description on the particular topic. As your eCommerce site is from clothing industry you can cover almost all the latest fashion trends for apparel and fashion accessories. It will helps you to rank for many untapped key-phrases in the search engine. Use attractive images and sharing options so that people will share it if they like it.

6) Search Engines:
    Not just google but there are search engines like yahoo and bing which also drive unique traffic to your site. Try to optimized for each search engine and it will gives you better results.

Hope this will helps you to increase organic traffic.

sarvesh2016, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  6. Emma Clark

Emma Clark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Few useful techniques to generate traffic to your site:
    * Unique content
    * Internal linking
    * Blogging
    * Link building
    * Social Media
    * Participation forum sites
    * Question/answering to generate traffic

Emma Clark, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  7. Janak Panchal

Janak Panchal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi

As my perspective you should be do third party referencing, Usually Guest Blog posting , Social media showcasing, Website enhancement.

Much obliged

Janak Panchal, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  8. antoniocrocombe

antoniocrocombe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As per my experienced you should do the paid campaign & links building..

antoniocrocombe, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  9. Endrue Wellton

Endrue Wellton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to me On-Page and Off-page optimization are the most important part to generates organic traffics.

Endrue Wellton, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  10. Emma Clark

Emma Clark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As earlier, I wrote unique content , one thing I would like to add is that, whenever you will write the content , there should not be any plagiarism and add some appropriate keywords, it will make google to find your website easily, addition to that, post that on Facebook with link.

Emma Clark, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  11. Adi Bitar

Adi Bitar Member

Best Answers:
    if your E-commerce site is clothing based you have to share about your products in social media sharing sites such as facebook, linkedin and twitter and also search sites for sharing your products by google.com

Adi Bitar, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  12. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to drive traffic via organic search, you will need to build powerful backlinks.

In the clothing niche, you could offer discounts for students & organisations which would result in promotion on highly authoritative sites. You could also offer to send fashion bloggers some of your inventory in exchange for a review on their site.

Its a huge topic to which we wrote a huge guide outlining how we took an ecommerce clients website from £0 to £11,000+ per month in revenue - http://willicreative.co.uk/ecommerce-seo-guide/

jamesbrands, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  13. Mia@shippo

Mia@shippo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hiya! Brilliant thread - loads of really helpful tips. If anyone's still looking for more advice on E-Commerce marketing, we just released a compilation blog posts where we curated Over 50 Essential Tips For Amazon, Ebay and General E-Commerce Selling From The Experts - http://www.shippo.co.uk/tips-and-tricks/50-tips-tricks-and-useful-bits-of-advice-from-experienced-e-commerce-sellers/. There's an entire section dedicated to promotion and marketing, so it might help :)

Mia@shippo, Sep 13, 2016 IP
  14. AkanaSantana

AkanaSantana Member

Best Answers:
    If you need the websites (doorway-pages) for amazon affiliate products, you can write me. skype ID: live:akamyns (Akana Santana)
    I can unfold some my examples...

AkanaSantana, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  15. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    unless I were a business with actual product, then I would not bother setting up ecomm site.
    I would find a good niche, good keywords, and the best selling products, and setup an affiliate site,
    then build content around those products, and continue to build up the site.

people often make the mistake by trying to sell 100s or even 1000s of products...
    which is a bad idea; focus on just a few products, and you will do fine over time....
    people act as if they are the next walmart; trying to market mass products will
    fail unless you are a name brand like walmart, as walmart has the resources...

dscurlock, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  16. AkanaSantana

AkanaSantana Member

Best Answers:
    And what you love?? What things you use?
    I like jeans.
    http://50.112.221.169/ - it's doorway, but it'll give trafic ))

AkanaSantana, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  17. cinemagicllc

cinemagicllc Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest a professional owner to set up a Facebook store app on their website so that it can assistance them to link directly with the general visitors. This is the best policy to increase the organic traffic on an ecommerce based website. This indirectly helps you to spread the awareness of your online store to get the instant traffic on your ecommerce website. Even this could help to increase the sales of your online business as well.

cinemagicllc, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  18. Francisco Anes

Francisco Anes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a tricky question because I don't really fancy clothes shopping :D:D:D

Jokes aside, to promote Ecommerce sites the best way is to create a blog.

Focus your niche main keywords and long tail keywords (I use Long Tail Pro and Keyword Planner from Google for the keyword research).

You can write posts about what are the fashion clothes for next winter, or what are the fashion color for the year 2017.

Mix links to your different products but making it natural.

With time you will start receiving organic traffic which will be increasing consistently with the number of your blog posts.

Francisco Anes, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  19. lavanias

lavanias Member

Best Answers:
    focus on content,Internal linking,social media,Participation forum sites,Question/answering to generate traffic

lavanias, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  20. AlexZe

AlexZe Member

Best Answers:
    you need collect keywords for categories, then write content and then link building
    I can help you.
    you can write me

AlexZe, Sep 26, 2016 IP