1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vdopia.com is scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by muhabbatain, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have been contacted by them (Mr Shravan) for advertising. Placed their tags for few days. Now its time to pay and they are not responding. Well not a big amount but I thought better alert others.

muhabbatain, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  2. shr4van

shr4van Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, this is Shravan from Vdopia. I'm writing with regard to the issue that you've highlighted in this post. While we don't have payment issues with any of our publishers, if in your case, there has been some misunderstanding, I'm more than willing to help you sort this out.

I've shared my details with you and am awaiting your reply on the same. Request that you to get in touch as soon as you can & we can close the issue at hand.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    shr4van, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  3. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    While I don't want to comment on whether Vdopia is a scam or not because I have not used them personally; nevertheless it's nice to see a support staff actually creating an account at DP to respond to the allegations of a publisher. Way to go.

debapriya deb, Jan 30, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. KennyDN

KennyDN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's 2016 and Vdopia are up to no good again. After using Vdopia.com since 2013 they decided to skip out on paying me my earnings for April 2016, an amount of $3,024.69.

They stopped responding to my emails and messaged me on Twitter after I posted my thoughts about them there. They hit me with the normal corporate response and when they realized who I was they didn't answer me again on there as well. They're active on Twitter and I know my DMs are being ignored.

Vdopia is very unprofessional and owe me $3,024.69 and never paid up. They claim they did but they simply did not and I have every past PayPal transaction to prove it.

KennyDN, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  5. Garret Chilikode

Garret Chilikode Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi My Name is Gary Jeremy, and I handle the finance of the site Keepo.me owned by Digital Chilikode Indonesia. And I'd like to just clarify that VDOPIA shouldnt be on this list. I Have been working together with them since February of 2016 and they have yet payed up 1 cent, since then till now (15th of August 2016). They owe us approximately 6000$++, not once have they payed us. They promised payment to be as of 90days prior, then when it was due time they told me to wait till the end of month which made it 120days. Alright fine, now it has been 6 months long and they have yet payed one bit. Vdopia is the worst ad network that I have ever worked with. They're finance havent even replied to my emails that i sent days ago! For all publishers please don't use Vdopia for your own sake.

Garret Chilikode, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  6. Garret Chilikode

Best Answers:
    Hi my name is Garret Jeremy and I work at my own media company from indonesia Keepo.me , I have been working with vdopia since of February 2016. And Vdopia is the most disappointing client I ever had. Vdopia has been late on their payment for a total of 6 months, and I have only received my payment yesterday, payment which was due for about 6 months starting from the invoices of February upto Aprill. Attached here are the evidence 05.JPG 01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG

Garret Chilikode, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  7. Garret Chilikode

Best Answers:
    The following 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG VDOPIA.JPG

Attached Files:

8. Garret Chilikode

Best Answers:
    Follows

Attached Files:

9. Garret Chilikode

Best Answers:
    All of the issues above has been resolved. New of Vdopia at https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/vdopia-com-is-scam.2794972/

Garret Chilikode, Jan 21, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.