1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank keywords in 1 month

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by siddharthkk, Sep 4, 2016.

My question is for for all mainly for SEO professional "how to rank keywords in 1 month' is it possible if yes then how.

siddharthkk, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  2. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    its not possible because if it is possible so it ll not long lasting, u might be get panalty from google...be careful dear

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  3. ouss123

ouss123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on many factors:
    1-Your keywords compétition: if you're targeting a high compétition keyword maybe it will be difficult to rank for it.

2-your website age: old website ranks faster than new one.

3-the way you include your keyword in the title and the article:don't spam your article and use différent long tail keywords

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    ouss123, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  4. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    yes u need to choose a strong keyword for ranking factor. focus on

- Ranking for a keyword in organic search
    - Choosing a keyword with good volume, but not too much volume
    - use google keyword analyzer
    - u can search from Semrush/ google keyword planner
    - use LTK & LSI version
    - search 500+ monthly value..

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  5. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on your on-page optimization and analyze your competitors to rank quicker than the others.
    Update your blog with quality contents regularly.
    Build the high quality backlinks from the good authority websites which are based on your site niche.
    Get more social shares of your contents also in simultaneously. also, make sure your methods are not unnatural to the search engines.

SEOPearl, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  6. siddharthkk

siddharthkk Member

Best Answers:
    OK SO ANY OTHER WAY TO GET RANK IN 3 MONTHS ANY TRICKS DO YOU SUGGEST ME.

siddharthkk, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  7. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    yes u need to choose a strong keyword for ranking factor. focus on

- Ranking for a keyword in organic search
    - Choosing a keyword with good volume, but not too much volume
    - it should be below 50 ranking difficulty
    - must 5000 below result
    - use google keyword analyzer
    - u can search from Semrush/ google keyword planner
    - use LTK & LSI version
    - search 500+ monthly value
    - think yourself and write down manually
    - see the search menu, search below they show some related search option, see first and second page of google.

thank i think ull like it n it might help u dear.

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  8. Md. Faruk Khan

Md. Faruk Khan Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, it's possible. But at first you need a solid competition research for this targeted keywords. Like Which sites are ranking on top in Google serp. Is there any social network site is available or any free site like blogger, tumblr etc. or any questions answer site it there. Then it’ll be easy to get rank within 3 months.

Also you can check Allintitle value. It’ll help you to understand the keyword competition. If my keyword is “How to do keyword research ”, I search on Google for

allintitle: How to do keyword research

I’ll show a result value like 10520 or something. It means total those number of pages got the keyword in their title and if the result number is greater than 5000 then this keyword is high competitive.

But my personal choice is always go for LTK (Long Tail Keywords) , like “How to do keyword research within 7 days” and this time my competition level will be low and I get my more targeted traffic.

Now only this, you should do proper on-page work, like put your targeted keywords in your title with (H1 tag), you should focused on keyword prominence (placing keywords to right places like title, permalink, alt tag etc).

After doing all this, you need to share your content as much as possible, but not spam way.

Doing all this right, your targeted keywords would be rank on Google and this is the legitimate way.

Thanks

Md. Faruk Khan, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  9. Rob Powell

Rob Powell Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on a number of factors including the age of your site. If your site has been around for 3 years you might get a new page ranked in less than a month. But if your site is brand new, its unlikely to get a page listed that quickly. Either way, the fastest way to get a page ranking on page #1 of a search engine is to target Long Tail Keywords. These are keywords with three or more words. There is much less competition for them because they also deliver much less traffic. However, the traffic they do deliver is much better quality than for standard keywords (this is because the more descriptive the keyword, the more the searcher knows what they are looking for).

I just recently posted an article on how to use Long Tail keywords and where to find them. You might find it useful:
    http://www.robpowellbizblog.com/keyword-research/how-to-find-long-tail-keywords/

Let me know what you think.

Rob Powell

Rob Powell, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  10. 9infotech

9infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    hello siddharthkk,

Ranking of keyword depends upon search count and how much traffic to that Particular keyword. Moreover On-Page play crucial roles in Ranking of any keyword as keyword density and unique content is also needed.
    So If you need one Ranking in one month, the keyword you choose should be of very less in search count so that you can rank them.

Regards
    9Inoftech

9infotech, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  11. sinGN

sinGN Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    It is slightly difficult to get keyword ranking within one month, slowly you will get keyword ranking after 1 month. try to share link in large number.add more posts with signature in forums and blogs.

sinGN, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  12. DeedOk

DeedOk Peon

Best Answers:
    i THINK, If you want get ranking in just 1month then you should work on long tail keywords and try to create some links on high PA and DA sites.

Digital Marketing Company USA - http://www.deedok.com/search-engine-optimization.html

DeedOk, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  13. tonyjhaid

tonyjhaid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's totally depend upon the traffic to that particular key word my one key word that is fastest e-commerce website is started ranking with in a week only because it is having a very less traffic and another keyword that is co-working space in Bangalore and shared office space in Bangalore for that I am trying for a long time approx 3 month it is still in 3rd page

tonyjhaid, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  14. Linda135

Linda135 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It actually depends on the keywords competition. If you choose a low competitive keyword like their keyword difficulty is less than 30 then you can rank it quickly. But if you have found that the keyword difficulty is too high and you found more than 2 homepages in the first page than it is quite difficult. After all rank a keyword within 1 month is a really difficult task.

Linda135, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  15. gracekkk

gracekkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it is very diffcult

gracekkk, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  16. VictorWelfred

VictorWelfred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the SEO will typically do for long keyword first, then to short keywords, for example: "VideoPal Software by todd gross" will be up front, "VideoPal review" will be up later, you should not be in a hurry, slow but sure careful SEO, sustainability, will not relegated.

VictorWelfred, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  17. Mandeep Negi

Mandeep Negi Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    It is slightly difficult to get keyword ranking within one month,

Mandeep Negi, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  18. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The very first thing is to Optimize your site On-Page and set your main keywords. I suggest you target the long tail keywords to rank faster but it is not possible to rank within a month, it takes more time to rank but it depends on many factors.
    If the competition for the particular keyword is too high so you need to target the long tail keywords and work hard on that high competitive keyword as well.
    Some of the best Activities of Off-Page
    Forum Posting
    Content marketing
    Blogging
    Guest Blogging
    Video Submission
    SMO (not an Off-Page Activity but help to increase the website Traffic)

Sumit_Singh, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  19. John Blazer

John Blazer Member

Best Answers:
    So I own a website that helps users find KIK Usernames. Just like the other 100 out there. Mine differs a little because it allows users to search usernames utilizing 11 different filters. That is neither nor there. I want to rank the site for 'KIK Usernames.' I do not think it should be difficult to rank because it has low competition. And basically 6 pages of actual rankings. I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong, and what I need to do to start ranking correctly for this keyword. I think 1st page is easily possible.

Is there something about my website that is just not helping? Any thoughts?

John Blazer, Sep 21, 2017 IP
  20. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on the keywords that you are trying to rank for. If they have low competition they might be able to rank. Not all of your keywords are going to rank.

kb24, Oct 1, 2017 IP