1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please suggest ad placement

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by smitapani, Jul 25, 2016.

bolkyaresha.net

plz check site and suggest ad placement

smitapani, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you have very little text, even if you click an article there isn't more than a small sentence beneath the cartoon

have you already been approved for adsense?

pmf123, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  3. CUTA

CUTA Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know you even read the adsense policy. It clearly says that you should write something like a couple of paragraphs in your blog. You can't have adsense for just pictures.So there is no point of thinking about adsense, let alone where to place them. I suggest you, start a new blog, write something in Hindi. As I am aware you can take adsense for hindi blogs.

CUTA, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  4. DzCoder

DzCoder Active Member

Best Answers:
    before adding AdSense, try to work in your interface, and u have to organise your post and image, after that u can think about AdSense, and for me if u have a good traffic, try to impose them clicking to get traffic form adsens, for ex : if someone wanna change a post form post so, when he click u get traffic adsens etc ...
    It what I think, and if u have other suggection are welcome, im working to get more traffic for my website and for my adsens traffic

see ya

DzCoder, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  5. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ignore the bullshit above this post.

If you trick people into clicking your adsense banners you will get instantly banned.

pmf123, Sep 4, 2016 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  6. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You could sell somebody a big image banner spot and place it above the comment section right before the text "LEAVE A REPLY" .

Karen May Jones, Sep 4, 2016 IP