1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gift From Travelers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ferrychristian, Aug 30, 2016.

What should I gift, to somebody when you were traveling different countries/places just to make them feel special?

ferrychristian, Aug 30, 2016 IP
  2. AlexIdea

AlexIdea Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you searching for some unique solutions, or need several propositions which +/- can fit all?

AlexIdea, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  3. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy something from the country as souvenir and give it to him when you return.

Zirkon Kalti, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  4. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My trip will start from , Istanbul- Greece-Italy-Spain - France -Belgium-Netherlands- Germany- Switzerland- Austria-Hungary.
    so every at every place, what will be the specialty , I ll be Buying that for my near and dear ones, but for the natives of these above cities, I want common gift which I can gift as a gratitude to my new friends, who welcomed me and treated me well. Something like that I will be looking for.

Thanks for your suggestion as well, souvenir yeah I liked it but if you can suggest something else

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2016
    ferrychristian, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  5. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    - Flowers/Sweets should always do the trick.

- Taditional bracelets, earrings, or shawls for women... Wrist bands, ties, shirts for men.

- Board games for kids...

- Packets of dry fruits.

- Books, holy books, etc.

- Photo Frames... If you take any special pic. with friends, place them inside the frame and give the photo-frame as a gift to them so that they remember you, whole life.

- Night Creams, Oil Bottles, Night Fragrances - you can get from Victoria Secret. And, they aren't expensive either.

billll, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have a spoon collection. These decorative spoons are from all over the world. They are really beautiful and the head of the handles are embossed with colorful engravings and coats of arms from all the cities I've visited, and my friends have visited over the years.
    I now am on my 3rd spoon shelf and will soon have to buy a 4th. My friends/clients/relatives always have spoons to give me when they return from their trips abroad.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  7. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestions, I really loved it. specially when you gave the idea of Victoria Secret.

ferrychristian, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  8. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would love to have those spoons, can you share images of that, spoon will be another thing in my bucket list.

ferrychristian, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Wow, you're aiming way too low. A bucket list usually consists of sky diving, Rocky mountain climbing, making a million...

Each country you have listed there has something unique... Just off the top of my head: Belgium - chocolate, Netherlands - wooden shoes, Germany - beer, Switzerland - Swiss watches, Hungary - Rubik's cube.

qwikad.com, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  10. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sky diving, yes that I am going to in Venice, Chocolate in Ghent Belgium and Netherlands- dam square I ll get my shoes from there, Beer I don't like, I like wine that I ll have in Tuscany. I have a large list. spoon was added the list of gifts.

ferrychristian, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  11. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well Billll, suggested me wristbands, so
    Just have a look and tell me, if I order this as some of the important quotes embedded over it, will it look good? Everything is all set , just only confused about this thing, as I want to put a quote on the customized wristbands, so that like I am in Prague: so on that wristband some thing should be written in that local language and some logo, that too I want to design myself.

ferrychristian, Sep 11, 2016 IP