1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Yahoo have an Ad Program Comparable to Google Adsense?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by Marlon Hall, Aug 22, 2016.

I know that Yahoo recently acquired Media.net, but is this the only ad network that Yahoo offers? And if so, how does it compare with Google adsense?
    Ive looked around online, and I have seen mixed reviews of how it equates to about 50% of Google adsense at best. But others have said that there are many making $5000 a month now with Yahoo's Media.net.
    Im curious if there is anyone here currently bringing in any revenue using this network? It seems like there is much more opportunity there at present than in past years.

Marlon Hall, Aug 22, 2016 IP
    Marko Vuckovic likes this.
  2. webhostpython

webhostpython Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure how well it does, but I can say as I mentioned in another thread, that Bing now displays ads from Yahoo's network. Although it may not give you the same results as Google, they're not who they were even just 2 years ago

webhostpython, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The funny thing is you are wrong about Medianet & Yahoo. Medianet not acquired by Yahoo. Why?

Google it!

Furquan Ahmed, Oct 20, 2016 IP