1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fun Photo Editor

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by canaryspace, Jul 29, 2016.

Fun Photo Editor

https://itunes.apple.com/app/fun-photo-editor-stickers/id1127319572?ls=1&mt=8

If you are looking for a photo editor that will give you hours of fun making beautiful and funny creations from your photos, look no further, you will love this app!

Everything you need!

Hundreds of stickers!

Easy to create a masterpiece!

Possibly the best free photo editor app on the market!

This app allows you not only to draw on your photos but also contains hundreds of stickers that you can use to decorate your creations to your hearts content!

The sticker collection includes Xmas items, hats, sports props, mouths, eyes, glasses, moustaches, beards, masks, shirts, skirts, halloween stickers, tattoos, badges, quotes and frames!

You can resize, rotate and bring the stickers from the front to back with an easy to use control system to make your images perfect!

If you are a bit of an artists you can use the built in drawing function to select different colours and brush sized to create a masterpiece.

When you have finished your creation, you can then share it with friends and family with the tap of a button!

Fun Photo Editor is guaranteed to give you hours of fun and laughs.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/fun-photo-editor-stickers/id1127319572?ls=1&mt=8

canaryspace, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  2. KhanzadaG

KhanzadaG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    is it available in android?

KhanzadaG, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There are so many of those I'm reluctant to install another one. What's the real point of difference?

sarahk, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  4. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please answer if this is available on android?

StSignal, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  5. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I might try the service pretty soon,it seems to be interesting.

Froggys, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  6. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry I haven't done one for Android yet but maybe in the near future. I am slowly building up a portfolio of apps and have just finished my website "Good Free Apps" here http://goodfreeapps.com There is a really good Android app called "Mag Your Pic", create realistic magazine covers with your photo, you might enjoy that.

SaraHK, if everyone stuck to the same old app, there would be no room for entrepreneurs. You will find that some apps have different features that you never thought of using, if you stick the the same old app, you will never discover new things.

canaryspace, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more. I was asking what your app is bringing that is new.

sarahk, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  8. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    Most probably different stickers if you are looking for a change in a sticker and drawing app, I have created a couple of ideas and published them on the app store, probably not the greatest apps but I am still really only learning and working on more ideas. Some apps have more downloads than others, trying to work out what´s popular and not already overly done is something that I need to find. Basically the type of app mixed with the right theme should get more downloads and be more of a success.

canaryspace, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  9. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    canaryspace, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  10. Cole Andy

Cole Andy Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have it on android yet?

Cole Andy, Apr 12, 2018 IP