1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Read this post to know about various CPM AdNetworks(Chitika, Propeller, MediaNet, WWWpromoter, etc)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Beerus, Aug 18, 2016.

Hello guys,
    I have my blog that gets around 1000-1500 pageviews per day, 30,000 pageviews per month. All organic traffic mostly from US. Since a week I am trying/ have tried a lot of AdNetworks. I am sharing my experience of all the AdNetworks I have tried so far. P.S- It's my personal experience some may have better/ worse experiences than me.
    1) Chitika Ads- This network is dead I guess. They approve your site within a day and have no minimum requirements but their Ecpm is terrible. I contacted their support and got no reply so this network may have been good in past but it sucks now.
    2) Propeller Ads- Rejected! Reason shown in image below
    [​IMG]
    So if you have a blogger domain or wordpress domain and less than 10k visitors daily be prepared to be declined
    3)WWWPromoter
    If you don't have large amount of traffic you won't get approved for this site! Status : Rejected!
    4) MediaNet
    Rejected due to less traffic!
    5)Adsterra
    Again -.-
    [​IMG]
    6) AdMediaKing
    SUCKS BIGTIME! Its been a week and my status of website is still in queue. NO SUPPORT at all! While other networks take max 2 businness days to let you know the status these people don't update you with anything!
    6) Adsomi
    Immediate approval of website and seems better than all of the above but not for the ones like me who don't want popup ad network.
    7) AdsOptimal
    Currently running this on my blog. A lot of options, great UI. Gives additional 5$/15$ when you integrate their code in your website. Approval takes 1-2 business days . The only drawback I have experienced is the impressions are shown very less. When my pageviews show 1000 the impressions in insights show just 32 :/ Tried contacting support no reply so far.
    Help me now!
    Please please kindly suggest some good network. I have Ubercpm, qupads , Ad-Maven on my list but after seeing some posts saying spam to these networks, I am not sure about them. All want is a an AdNetwork with only Banner Ads! NO POPUP
    I will really appreciate your help.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Beerus, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most networks will not accept your website due to it being a freehosted website.

lukey372, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  3. Beerus

Beerus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But I have seen so many blogs with ads and they are not ad sense :/ and I got a fair amount of traffic if not good as mentioned above. Can you suggest some good network?

Beerus, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  4. Marcel D

Marcel D Peon

Best Answers:
    1500 pageviews is not a "fair amount" by any means.

Marcel D, Aug 18, 2016 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  5. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to agree here.
    I've got knocked by from a few large network and I generate close to 150k pageviews a day.

lukey372, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  6. karma2burn

karma2burn Member

Best Answers:
    i have 300k pageviews daily and got rejected from big ones too, so..

karma2burn, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  7. Beerus

Beerus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay I am new to this so I didn't have an idea about "Fair amount". My blog is just a month old and getting 1500 page views per day is kind off achievement for me.

My point was to not to wine about not getting approval of these networks, I just wanted to ask for a beginner like me which ad network is best. I hope you get it now.

Good for you if you have this much pageviews *claps*. My blog is just a month old so someday maybe I will have even more than yours :p My point of this post was to ask which adnetwork will be suitable for newbies people like me. I am not blaming on the ad networks for rejection

Beerus, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  8. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're not going to get approved to a reputable network with a free blog. End of story.

lukey372, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  9. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should try some pop under ads networks which give you control over pop under . there are lots of legit pop under ads network which work smoothly & doesn't effect on your visitor behavior.

Furquan Ahmed, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  10. YesAdvertising.com

YesAdvertising.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try infinityads.com - http://member.infinityads.com/publisher/signup

Let me know when you sign up, and I will review your account.

YesAdvertising.com, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  11. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    Still looking good 1 CPM banner network and no malware
    [​IMG]

tuminh6396, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  12. winner101

winner101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try yllix [Recommend the HTML/Safe ads], they have banner ads and popups. If you want popups I would suggest popcash, they offer good CPM. Give Yllix a few days to give you the best CPM, on the first couple days you might not reach .10 CPM but as long as your patient you will be able to get into premium membership [AKA. if you have 1 conversion] the CPM would be higher. I don't think they have a traffic requirement.

winner101, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  13. iamunixus

iamunixus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm used to the fact that almost all of the networks decline sites/blogs based on free hosting. The harsh reality, homie.

iamunixus, Oct 13, 2016 IP