1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to be google's buddy

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by stringks, Aug 7, 2016.

Hi, folks there.

I have been working so hard on a blog post for almost two months.

I'm proud to say that the post is finally out of the oven.

In this post I have tried to cover almost all new SEO techniques that are out there, bringing in one place (+30).

URL

I hope that you will enjoy the post.

I would really appreciate if you leave a comment which will include some critics.

Actually there is an ad from digitalpoint.

So, the URL is http://pcmate.org/seo-techniques/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
    stringks, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    upload_2016-8-8_13-14-16.png
    What does that mean?
    And by "not anymore" you are comparing 2016 with 1999?
    upload_2016-8-8_13-16-33.png
    I'm assuming you mean that this is when you create content on your site with the same title - not clear if you mean to give the info on your site or in a forum reply.
    upload_2016-8-8_13-17-39.png
    Not clear why using YouTube over Google is a good thing.

upload_2016-8-8_13-18-50.png

The word Gold is hard to read and it might be more helpful if you gave examples that didn't relate to SEO. Create a fictional company that people can relate to - like Plumbers or a restaurant.

upload_2016-8-8_13-19-51.png

Umm, ok, now you're saying to use Google and not YouTube. I'm confused. Surely this should come before the YouTube suggestion?
    How do they differ?

[​IMG]
    I'm not sure what you are saying...

[​IMG]
    Update posts or create new posts? If I'm looking at a site that has blog type content I don't expect new information to be added to posts I've already read. Can you show proof of your claim?

[​IMG]
    The best thing you've said so far

[​IMG]
    I have no idea what you mean. Are you just talking about click bait words to lure a human?

[​IMG]
    It might help your credibility to compare your open and click rates with 5 years ago. I know I barely read any email newsletters these days and some are sent by real pros. I wouldn't recommend list building to a client anymore so I'm interested that you still think it is worthwhile but need data.
    [​IMG]
    I have no problem with bad English but if you are going to recommend tools you need to be seen to use them. Or maybe give an example of "natural text" beside the Grammarly improved version. BTW I love and Grammarly!

[​IMG]
    I guess if someone reads this far they've accepted your authority on the subject but auto tweeting a blog post is not a new idea.
    [​IMG]
    If you've posted crap then for your credibility you have to remove it, but I'd be interested in your data proving that there is an SEO advantage.
    [​IMG]
    Where is your data proving that an infographic is better than an endorsement or a guest post?
    [​IMG]
    Surely I should be focussing on forums related to my niche and posts related to my expertise? How does a restaurant owner or a plumber add value on those forums?

I'm going to stop here, I'm expecting the rest of the post to be vague and unsubstantiated claims.

sarahk, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  3. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Woww Sarah, that's really eye-opening. And, I really happy to read this view. You're right. These days, even the pros are struggling with email open/click rates. I also second this... Great post, by the way.

billll, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  4. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Friends, just note that email marketing is a tired method in the online/seo/make money world. The rest of the world is only just catching on. Last year or the year before there were reports about large household names were starting to use email marketing.

Look around you, excluding those who are in the online business world, how many people are getting a ton of email newsletters? ... It is my business to check this ... and I see very few even get one!

So, whether email marketing and therefore list building is apprpriate really depends on your market.

Samo, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  5. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sarahk,thank you for your post,it turned out to be really helpful for me too.

Froggys, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  6. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Me too,really productive.

StSignal, Aug 20, 2016 IP