1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Writer With 7 Years Experience (2800+ Satisfied Customers)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by write.subhajit, Oct 5, 2012.

1. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello your destroying my thread by your stupid comments only, now go away from my thread or if you write one more comment also i will be force to complain against you,
    Bye.

write.subhajit, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  2. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 21
    Wow. Really? You will report anyone who give you an opinion yet give a like for whom going tell you a great man or something like that ...

I cant stop laugh when i read your reply.

suwandichen13, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  3. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes i will give a like to that persons only who deals with me and they may be new in DP and they may have 0 likes also (FROM STARTING DP EVERYONE HAD 0 LIKES U ALSO HAD, THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE/SHE DOESN'T DEAL WITH ME),
    From that time only i am saying these simple thing but i don't no what is the problem with you? Why you cant understand these simple thing,
    I am reporting against you now (ALL MESSAGES YOU DID),
    Bye.

write.subhajit, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  4. matthewgibs

matthewgibs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Recently I got two articles from Subhojit's writer. It was well written and already posted in sites. Thank you.

matthewgibs, Jun 12, 2016 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  5. Colorado Based Writer

Colorado Based Writer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    5 thumbs up for this content writing. I am excited to be using this service again.

Colorado Based Writer, Jun 14, 2016 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's so painfully obvious what's happening here. O.k. mod go ahead and delete my post as per usual....What ever happened to open forums? Why do I even stay on this site?

Spoiltdiva, Jun 14, 2016 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I completely agree with you, This is shilling at it's most obvious, Why it's allowed in this thread is totally beyond me.

malky66, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Maybe you could share your site and the content provided by the OP so we can assess the skill of his writers.

Your feedback on the post by @Colorado Based Writer is valid and it's now up to that user to prove that he is genuine and not a shill - certainly looks like it IMO.
    We try to balance out "feedback" against "chatter" and "arguments".

sarahk, Jun 14, 2016 IP
    esther.paul and malky66 like this.
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    @write.subhajit is concerned that if I see the article that his team supplied to @Colorado Based Writer I will use it on one of my own sites. He has an advantage because he knows the topic of the article and must see that there is a match. I hereby pledge to @write.subhajit that I will never use one of his team's articles on my sites, I will never steal or duplicate his work. I do, however, look forward to the day when his team writes well enough to make me regret my pledge.

sarahk, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  10. Eray

Eray Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    Thanks for the thorough and prompt delivery. So far, all the articles I got from him was nice. We continue to work.

Eray, Jun 15, 2016 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have 3 likes, all 3 are from the OP and you got all 3 from this thread. This same story has been repeated with many others on here.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 15, 2016 IP
  12. EASYDOMAIN4ALL

EASYDOMAIN4ALL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This review is based on my personal experience. I thought of writing this earlier but could not do because of lack of time. Now OP has requested me to write a review time and again. Now perhaps it's a good time to write it.
    I got some good articles written by OP's team for my client. Yes, I will use him again when there is a need. Quality of content is quite good considering the amount I paid him.
    Now, having said that I think OP mishandled the criticism. Perhaps this criticism will make him / his team a much better writer. Criticism is a part of business and it makes you only better if you take it positively. I noticed that he is willing to learn so I hope he learns from it and makes himself a much better writer. As clients we are always looking for good service providers and better value proposition. I wish him all the best!

EASYDOMAIN4ALL, Jun 16, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva and sarahk like this.
  13. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    can you produce articles that will get published on ezinearticles.com at this price of $0.6 per 100 words?

jaguar34, Jun 18, 2016 IP
  14. satoved

satoved Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good but still cheap content. Thank you for a good work.

satoved, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Can you show us?

sarahk, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  16. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    Hey Sarah,
    I do understand your concern; but if you are talking about the above point "Yes Sir I can write," then you are wrong... he has made it clear many a times saying that he don't write but he has a team of writers who do this work for him.
    His communication is not that good so you might find him making a lot of mistakes in terms of communication. Also he don't have to explain the clients every time that he don't write wherein he has a team of writers who write. As for a client it doesn't matter who writes all that matter is the output.
    The only feedback that I can pass on to this writer is to take feedback the right way... I mean as a service provider you might find happy as well as dissatisfied customers. At times the client might be wrong in terms of providing feedback but as a service provider the writer need to understand where things went wrong and need to correct himself for better experience.
    Anyway I logged in after very long time and it was an interesting convo but the above point seem to be too much so replied back.
    Do correct me if I am wrong.
    Cheers

Again here I need to clarify something... I read somewhere in this discussion wherein you have stated that you don't have any problem with the service but you feel that the writer is misleading his client.
    So i want to clarify whether you feel that the writer is misleading his client or you feel that the feedback that the writer receives in here are fake? as you seem to ask for proof many a times.
    As always do correct me if I am wrong.
    Cheers

Subhajit you been offering this service for very long and it is time for you to be more matured and should start taking feedbacks in a positive way.
    As a client they always have the right to share in their experience in here; it might be good or maybe bad.
    All you will have to do is to know what went right n what went wrong n fine tune things to correct yourself rather than replying the way you did above.
    It is not to point finger on you it is just to correct you so you can focus on this.
    Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
    esther.paul, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  17. Eray

Eray Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    I became a member DP for article buy and I met this guy. I've ordered more than 100 in a years. How do you want me to act?

Eray, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The OP has been in this line of business long enough to learn the basics of soliciting work using English. He states that he edits the work his writers supply - the mind boggles that he would even touch the articles and I wonder about the quality that they give him!

I would expect that he is capable of learning phrases like "We can do that", "My team can..." and although he does, occasionally, refer to his writers far too often he takes full credit. The irony is that many customers will have more confidence knowing that he runs a company.

sarahk, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  19. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    Yes I agree and that is what I did specify too... He should start accepting feedback the right way with some pinch of salt and should start working on it... He seem to get annoyed when people start questioning him about his credibility. It is our right to pass on the feedback but it is his decision to take it the right way n learn from it or not.

I don't wanna stretch it further :p but I would say that we should off course share our feedback and should leave him rather than tracking his work and poking him again and again. I bet we have too many things to do than this.

Cheers n have a good day.

esther.paul, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  20. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I do indeed, but felt it would be impolite to ignore your direct questions.

sarahk, Aug 5, 2016 IP